Chapter 7

"Do you guys have a gig tonight?" I asked the boys as I walked Into the small kitchen looking for food since I jut woke up.
"Yeah. We should arrive at the venue in a few hours. And soundcheck is scheduled for 3 o'clock" Liam said looking up from the boom he was reading. How can that boy read so early in the morning! I opened the cabinet very slowly this time. Cause yesterday i opened it a and a can of corn fell out and landed right on my foot. I found the box of chocolate pop tarts that Louis bought me and took a package out walking over to the couch. I couldn't find a seat on the couch since Zayn was taking up one half and Harry the other so I just walked over and sat in Zayn's lap opening up the package of pop tarts.
"Yeah sure, Ali. Sure you can sit on me and act like it isn't a big deal at all." Zayn laughed at me.
"Aww, thanks Zaynie boo!" I said and slightly turned around and pinched his cheek.
"Don't ever call me that. It's hard enough to try to get my girlfriend not to call me that." He scoffed.
"You have a girlfriend?" I asked and leaned back resting my head on his chest.
"Yeah. Her name is Perrie. She's really sweet I think you two would get along well." he said.
"Perrie? I know a girl named Perrie. I haven't seen her for like a year. But the Perrie I know is in this really kick ass band called Little Mix. And last I heard her and he girls were starting their own tour." I think I hear my dad say something about them going on a tour.
"That's cool. My Perrie is also in a band. With her 3 best friends, Leigh Ann, Jesy, and Jade. And they are also starting a tour soon." He said back.
"No way!!! Those are the same names of the girls in the band that my Perrie is in! How ironic is that?"
"Ali are you that stupid?!" he laughed at me. Why was he laughing?
"What?"
"We are taking about the same girl! My girlfriend is your friend! Perrie Edwards!" He said and I just sat there thinking then I realized how dumb I actually was.
"No fucken way! That's so cool!" I yelled at him and I could hear all the boys laughing around me.
"Wow." I heard Zayn say and laugh some more.
"I wasn't thinking okay! it's to early in the morning to thing!" I said and started to laugh at myself.
"It's almost noon love. It's not morning anymore." Harry said from beside me and Zayn since I was still sitting on him.
"My point proven! It's to early!" I sighed finishing my last pop tart and standing up throwing the rapper in the trash. I went to go sit down again in Zayn's lap but was I was walking someone pulled at my arm dragging me down so I was sitting on their lap now. I looked up and saw Louis give me a cheeky grin I smiled at him and snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.
"Okay Paul just text me. We are going to arrive in Denver earlier then planned in like 20 minutes. So he his going to check us into the hotel while we get ready then we will have some time to relax before sound check." Liam said reading off his phone.
"Alright. I'm going to go get ready then." I say and started to get up from Louis' lap but he held me down. "Louis let go. " I demanded but he just laughed.
"I will but you have to say that I am the sexiest man you have ever seen." He said smirking.
"Oh but that would be a lie cause I believe I have seen Ed Sheeran before and she is some pretty sexy shit." I said laughing and trying to stand up again.
"Oh so you think Ed is sexy, now do ya?" he asked whispering in my ear and it sent chills throughout my body.
"How wouldn't. Like seriously look at him!!"
"I have looked at him. He is actually a good friend of ours" he said still whispering in my ear.
"HOLY UNICORNS DRIVING CARS!!!! YOU GUYS KNOW ED FUCKN SHEERAN!!!???!" I yelled jumping up breaking the grip Louis had in me.
"Unicorns driving cars?" Zayn asked raising an eyebrow.
"And I'm pretty sure that isn't his middle name." Harry said smirking holding his phone up pointed at me.
"Are you recording this?!" I yelled at him.
"Yup." He said popping the p. I stayed calmed staring at him then lunged at him. I heard a mixture of laughter and Harry's screaming coming from around me.
"And..... post!" He said holding the phone above his head so I couldn't reach it.
"You did not just do that." I said through clenched teeth glaring at him.
"Zayn when I die, I want you to take my solos. Liam take over my twitter. Niall, you can have all my food. And Louis, I want you to take good care of the flat. I love you guys and I am just going to ruuuuun!!!" he yelled the last part and pushed past me pushing me on top of Louis. "Help!!" Harry yelled running to the back of the bus.
"Hey Ali! fancy seeing you here! hey quick question. Do penguins have knees? You know, it a a good question to ask since-" Louis started talking really fast that it was hard to understand.
"Stop distracting me! I have a curly headed boy to kill!" I yelled running to the back of the bus where Harry went.
"No! Not my Hazzabear!" Louis yelled. I stopped in front if the bathroom door where Harry was and he locked the door.
"You will pay for this you little turd face!" I said banging my fist against the door. I gave up and walked away and started to plan my revenge. I went to the pulling a small bag that was big enough for two days worth of clothes and some other things that were needed. I packed all my bathroom stuff leaving out a small amount of makeup and my hair brush so I could still get ready. I felt a pair of arms reach up above to the bunk above. He pulled some things down and sat them in my bunk. He grabbed a suitcase and started packing stuff like I was in silence.
"We're here!" Zayn yelled opening the bus doors and stepping out. I could hear the screams from their fans from where I am standing. And I can tell it is way more then there was yesterday. And the thought kinda scared me cause I thought yesterday that there was a lot.
"Is there always this many fans when you guys arrive places?" I asked Louis who was still standing next to me.
"No." He said and I started to relax. "Usually there is way more then there is now." Yeah, I'm not relaxed anymore. I'm used to fans and cameras to some extent cause of my dad. But not this many people.
"Oh." I said and packed my last thing zipping up my small suitcase. I grabbed my bag in one hand and my rainbow unicorn pillow pet tucking it under my arm. "Okay I'm ready." I said walking to the front if the bus.
"Me too." Louis said following me. I just noticed that me and Louis were the only ones left in the bus. "Come on love." he said and taking my hand and lacing our fingers together to my surprise. I looked down at our hands and I found myself smiling at them. It looked kind of cute to see his big hand wrapped around my small one. We stepped off the bus and the screams from the fans intensified. Louis walked through them like it was his job. But I was a different story. I hunched over and ducked my head covering my face. The screams became more and more and I started to panic. Louis kept a firm grip on my hand pulling my through the fans. I looked up for just a second to see that we were almost inside. Right before we reached the door Louis' hand was yanked from mine and I was pulled backwoods away from him. Someone clawed at my cheek and I could feel them break skin. Another person pulled at my hair making me shriek out in pain. I was being yelled at, kicked, and clawed. I tried to push forward towards the door but i lost all areas of direction. I started to cry. I didn't know what to do. I was being attacked and I couldn't defend myself. People were spitting mean and hateful comments in my ear and it wouldn't stop. I felt a sudden jerk on my right arm then my body weight left me. Someone was now carrying me.
"Shhhh. Calm down." They said and I recognized the voice as Paul's. He held me bridal style as I clung to him to him for my life. He sat me down so that I was standing on my own feet and in an instant Louis had wrapped me up in his arms.
"I'm so sorry love. I tried to hold your hand as tight as I could. I'm so sorry." He whispers in my ear swaying up back and forth trying to comfort me. I wanted to tell him it wasn't his fault and he needed to stop thinking that but the only thing that came out if my mouth were my sobs. I was scared I really was. No, take that back. I was terrified. And I guess I am still a little shaken up about it. "Please stop crying Hun. It's breaking my heart." He said lifting my head form his chest and wiping the tears away and all I could do was nod at him. I put my arms around his torso in a sideways hug as he wrapped an arm over my shoulder and played with the ends of my hair.
"Okay room assignments." Paul said pulling out a piece of paper. "Liam and Harry in 673. Niall and Zayn in 679. And Louis and Ali in 671. If that is okay with the both of you. There are two separate beds also." He said to me and Louis looking up from the paper.
"Yeah. That should be fine." Louis answered from me since I was still trying to calm down. He gave us our room keys and we all went our separate ways to our rooms. I walked to our room still holding onto Louis and I know he could tell I was still shaken up about the whole thing. We made it to our room and he unlocked the door walking inside. Once inside I let go of him walking over to the bed that was farthest away from the window. I sat my suitcase down on the floor beside it and crawled into the bed with my regular clothes in not saying a word. I heard Louis walking around the room a bit but then stop and I felt a dip In the bed. Louis wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his arms.
"I'm so sorry" he whispered kissing my temple and nestling his face into the curve of my neck. "I'm so sorry Ali." he kept repeating. We stayed like that for hours with neither of us talking or moving. But his phone rang from the table beside the bed. He ignored it at first but it started to ring again. So he got up and answered the phone.
"Hey." he siad with a major sigh. "El, calm down I was jus-" he sighed again. I got up from the bed, not wanting to intrude on his phone call and walked out the room and into the hallway. I walked around for about 20 minutes and figured his phone call would be over by now so I head back to the room.
"Where did you go?" he asked the second I stepped I tot he room
"Just walked around. I didn't want to listen in on your call."
"Oh okay. I have to leave f.or sound check. I want you to stay at the hotel for this concert. I don't want anything like before to happen again."
"Oh okay. That's fine." I said sitting down on the bed.
"I put mine and the boy's numbers I. Your phone in case of an emergency . Hope you don't mind." He said combing his hair out.
"No that's cool. Thanks."
"Alright I got to go. See you later" he said grabbing his coat and giving me a peck on the cheek, something all the boys keep doing.
"Bye Louis." I said and he shut the door behind him leaving me alone in the room.