Chapter 18

"Demi, why are we here?" I questioned as she unlocked the door to studio B.

"It's part of my plan just go with it!" she sounds eager...too eager. I would be lying if I said that I'm not scared for what she has planned. She turned on the lights and sat her bag down on the small coffee table in the room.

"He should be here any minute." she said and sat down in one of the spinning chairs. There was a small knock at the door and a guy the looked about 20 walked into the room. He had jet black hair and a small amount of facial hair. He was wearing a pair of washed out jeans, plain black shirt, and cowboy boots.

"Sorry, I'm a bit late." He smiled and took a seat in another spinning chair.

"Oh no, you're fine." Demi said. She sounded so excited and it was scaring me.

"I don't believe we have met." he said to me and stuck out his hand or me to shake. "I'm Colton. And you are?" I shook his hand and smiled to be nice.

"Ali. Nice to meet you."

"You too." he released my hand and settled into his seat.

"Okay. Now down to business." Demi said and clapped her hands together. "Colton, I need a huge favor from you. Like major." She finished.

"Yeah sure. What is it?" he answered her.

"I need you to pretend to be dating Ali."

"WHAT!?" I said at the exact same time that Colton said "Sure."

"Demi, are you crazy!? When you said a 'plan' I didn't think this would be it!"

"Oh come on Ali! It will be good! The boys come here in 3 days and it will only be for one show. Just one kiss or something so Louis will see. Please!"

"No! Demi, that's not fair to him." I pointed to Colton who looked a bit uncomfortable. "Louis won't even believe it. Look at me! I have blue hair! Now look at him! Country boy!" I looked back at him. "No offense." I quickly added.

"None taken." He nodded.

"Then dye your hair back. You always talk about how you want to. So just so it now."

"That's not the point. Louis knows how I am. He probably knows me better then I do."

"It's worth a shot, Ali. What he did was wrong."

"I know it was."

"Then show him that he didn't effect you, that you can be fine without him."

We all sat in silence for a bit and I thought about my options.

"How do you know him anyways?" I asked Demi.

"He is a group on the show. Restless Road."

"No! This can defiantly not happen now! What if a camera catches us kissing or hugging or something. They will think that his group is only in the show because he is 'dating' me and my dad, is well, my dad!"

"No, no one really knows about you, the boys didn't even know about you and they were on the show!"

"Why does your dad have to do with any of this?" Colton asked. I kind of forgot he was in the room.

"See! He doesn't even know!" Demi pointed out.

"My dad, could make or break your career." I sighed. I'm getting a headache from all of this.

"She is Simon's daughter." Demi said smirking.

"Simon has a daughter!?" he asked. All I did was nod my head up and down. "Since when!?"

"Since I was born, 19 years ago." I couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"But you are so... and he is so...how!? You don't even look like him!"

"That's because I have blue hair right now. " we both ended up laughing at each other.

"How about you two stay here and get to know each other. I have studio time with Rion so I have to go. Have fun you two!" She grabbed her bag and left the room before either one of us could say anything.

"Who is Rion?" I asked Colton.

"She is in the girls category. She is also the youngest, 13 years old."

"Oh."

(I know Rion isn't on the show anymore but i love her so much I had to include her!)

"Shouldn't you know this cause your dad is a judge in all?"

"I haven't been living here. I just got back from tour with One Direction like 4 hours ago. I don't know anything about the show." I explained.

"With One Direction? You must be a pretty good singer if you were on tour with them."

I couldn't help it, I laughed so hard China probably could of heard me.

"Oh hell no! I don't sing! I was just in tour with them cause my dad thought I needed to learn responsibility. I can't sing at all!" I laughed the entire time I tried to talk

"Sorry didn't know." He was laughing now too. "I love your laugh by the way." He said after we calmed down from laughing.

"Well thank you." I said. "So tell me about this band you are in." I asked.

"Well your dad actually put us together. We didn't make it through the first cut. We are called Restless Road and there is 3 of us, Andrew, Zach and myself."

"And you guys are a country band?" I wanted to clarify.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure you are okay with this? You know, the whole 'fake dating' thing while the boys are here."

"Yeah, I don't mind. But why are you tying to how the boys you don't need them?"

"Cause while on tour me and Louis started to have feelings for each other and we did some, umm, err , stuff. And when I was leaving I found out he had a girlfriend the whole time." I tried to explain.

"Ouch. I'm sorry." He gave me sympathy. "I will go through with it if you will."

"Okay, and all it only has to be is a kiss or two in front of Louis and some hugs here and there."

"Alright, I can do that." He said and smiled.

"Thanks." He both stood and walked to the door.

"It was nice meeting you." He said and opened the door for me.

"You too. See you in a few days." I said and walked down the hallway so I could go home.