Chapter 16

**Louis POV**

We stepped onto the plane and walked to the front since we had first class tickets. I got to my seat and sat down. I left a seat opened next to me cause Ali usually sits by me on plane rides. She would lean in my shoulder and try to sleep even though she knows she can't fall asleep on planes. I would place my head on top of hers and hold her hand in my lap. She always got cold so I would give her my superman blanket. She would eventually end up pulling out her earbuds and listening to her music. And she would almost have a heart attack when the flight attendant offered peanuts cause she didn't want to have an allergy reaction. But, none of that will happen this plane ride...

I slightly turned my head so that I could see her and Harry walk onto the plane. Harry usually sits by Zayn but this time he pulls Ali into the seat next to him. It takes everything I have not to get up and grab Ali and make her sit by me.

"Hey Louis." Liam said sitting down into the seat next to me. I looked away from the seats that Harry and Ali were sitting in, which were only 2 rows ahead of me.

"Hey Liam." i sighed dramatically and leaned back in my seat.

"What's wrong?" he asked and buckled the seat belt on his seat.

"Everything." I said so quietly I don't think her even heard. "Nothing. I'm fine. Just a bit tired." I said louder so he could hear the complete lie I just told.

"Alright, whatever you say." He fished saying right as the captain of the plane started talking. The plane started to move and I couldn't help but look over at Ali. She hates when the plane first takes off. The first time we were flying to Dallas Texas and she started to cry cause the plane had some minor turbulence during takeoff. Right now she was clenching onto Harry's arm and looked absolutely paranoid. I could see from here that her breathing was heavy. She quickly turned around in her seat and started to look for something behind her. That's when her eyes met mine. All I could see was fear but most of all, I could see betrayal. Her eyes glazed over as she was about to cry. I was about to unbuckle my seat belt and run over to her but the light came on saying that were starting down the runway. Ali turned away so I couldn't see her face anymore. She leaned into Harry and rested her head on his shoulder.

I know what I did was wrong. To her and El. It was totally selfish of me. But I need Ali, and I can't leave Eleanor. The fans like and get along with El and they don't even know Ali. They already mobbed her once. I also don't know what I would do without El, she is the first girl that I have actually had a serious relationship with. But Ali, I have never needed someone like I need her. I don't even know why I cheated on Eleanor. I love her, yes but I think my feelings have changed for her. When I saw her at the concert earlier, the first thing I thought about was Ali. I should have been thinking about how happy I was to see my girlfriend for the first time in so long. But no, I thought about Ali. The first time I saw Ali I thought that this tour was going to be horrible. But now I can't imagine tour without her.

Th plane jutted forward signaling we were off the runway and in the air. I looked ahead of me at Ali and saw that she had her back to me and was holding onto Harry's arm so tight she probably left red marks. Once the ride evened out a bit it seemed like she relaxed more. I want to talk to her so bad and at least try to explain, but Im worried she won't listen.

"Louis, stop moving!" Liam said and hit me in the arm. He was trying to sleep and I was trying to look and see if Ali was okay. We are only 6 hours into this 8 hour flight and I already want to scream for no reason. Me and Liam ended up switching seats cause he kept getting mad that I kept moving so he wanted the window seat and he is still complaining.

I looked at Harry and Ali again and saw that she was actually sleeping. But I could also see the goosebumps on her arms all the way from here. She is so cold and Harry isn't even doing anything about it. I stood up from my seat and grabbed my small bag from the compartment above. I pulled it down unzipping it an pulled put my superman blanket. I put the bag back and walked up the small aisle to Ali's seat.

"Here you go babygirl." I whispered to her even tho she was sleeping. I draped the blanket over her and kissed the top of her head. I slightly looked over and made sure Harry was still sleeping too. "I swear one day I will make this up to you. I am so stupid. I'm so sorry baby, I love you. I really do." I whispered to her and kissed her head again. "I love you." I said once more and walked back to my seat.

**Ali's POV**

I felt a thin but fuzzy material fall into my body I was about to react to it but I heard a voice, his voice. "Here you go babygirl." Louis said and kissed the top of my head. It was Louis blanket that was coving me, I know it. "I swear one day I will make this up to you. I am so stupid. I'm so sorry baby, I love you. I really do." He whispered and kissed my head again. "I love you." he said once more and then I heard his faint footsteps disappear. I wanted to get out of my seat and demand that he talk to me. But I know I shouldn't cause then I will cave. And what he did is just horrible. I sat up in my seat a little bit so that I wasn't leaning on Harry's shoulder anymore. I pulled Louis blanket up a bit so that I would a bit warmer. The blanket even smells like him. I heard Harry move slightly next to me.

"Hey. How much longer till we land?" he asked in a very raspy and sleepy voice.

"I think about 2 hours." I said.

"Is that Louis' blanket?" he smirked looking down at the blanket wrapped around my body.

"Umm, yeah. I got cold." I said a bit softer then I attended too. He smirked again and settled back into his seat and feel asleep once again.

_______

"Harry." I lightly shook his shoulder again. "Harry!" I practically screamed. "Harold! Wake up right now!" I hit his arm and he jolted awake.

"What's going on!?" he stuttered out.

"Nothing. We landed, so come on let's go!" I want to get off this plane cause I know once I do, I can see my dad again. We got out of our seats and got off the plane. I stayed by Harry again cause I knew if I stepped away from him Louis will try to talk to me. We went to baggage claim and headed to the exit doors.

"We need to talk." Louis said in my ear so only I could hear it and I felt him grab my elbow and try to pull me to him.

"We have nothing to talk about." I pulled my arm from his grip.

"Yes. We have everything to talk a about." He said pulling me again.

"Don't touch me asshole!" I snarled and pulled away again and started to walk faster.

"I really do love you Ali. I know I can't say that when I have a girlfriend, but I really do lov-" he started but a voice that I have missed so much stopped him.

"ALI!"

"DAD!" I shouted back and ran to him. He opened his arms and pulled me in a warm embrace.

** Louis' POV**

My attention shot forward to Ali and her dad. She was so pissed a few seconds ago and now she seemed so happy. I have never seen Simon like this. He looked really happy too. The whole scene was so happy itself. But it would have been better if Ali didn't hate me right now.

"Louis, come on. The car is waiting outside." Zayn said and lightly pulled at my sleeve.

"But I have to- "

"Come on boys, we have to leave right now or you are going to be late" Paul said and literally started to push us out the door.

"Wait! I have to say-"

"We don't have time for this Louis." Paul huffed out kept pushing me out the door and into the car. He opened the back seat and closed the door behind me since all the other boys were already in the car.

"She didn't even say goodbye." I whispered under my breath as the car started to move away from the airport.