Chpater 19

*3days later- One Direction performs on XFactor*

"Oh you dyed you hair!" Colton said as I approached him. He opened his arms and hugged me. "The boys are right over there." He whispered in my ear.

"Okay." I whispered back. We both pulled away from the hug and stood there looking at each other. "And yeah, I dyed it back to its natural color yesterday. I also took my piercings out."

"Well you look good." He said grabbed my hand and laced them together.

"Relax okay? If you make it look akward, he won believe it." He bent down and whispered in my ear. All I did was nod back.

"Come meet my band mates." He said and we started to walk toward a group of contestants.

"Boys, this is Ali. Ali this is Andrew and Zach." He said and pointed to each of the boys.

"Nice to meet you." I said and shook each of their hands.

"You too Ali." Andrew said.

"They know about everything, I told them." Colton said. I nodded my head so he knew I heard him.

"Uh, guys, they are looking over here." Zach said.

"Don't look at them." Colton quickly added right before he bent down and kissed me. I reached my hands up and cupped his face to deepen the kiss so it would look more believable. His hands trailed down my arm to my waist and one hand lightly squeezed my bum. I wanted to stop him but I can't, it has to look real. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me in closer. He pulled away after several minutes of just make out in font of everyone.

"I think they saw." He whispered.

"I hope so." I said back.

"Wrap your arms around me like we are cuddling, they are still taking looks at us." I nodded and stepped in front of him and wrapped my arms around his torso and he wrapped his around me. We swayed back and forth so it would look more realistic.

"They are about to go on stage." He said.

"They're looking." Andrew said and Colton bent down and kissed the top of my head.

"They are walking over here." he whispered.

"Kiss me. Kiss me now." I said and he instantly attached our lips.

I heard whispering around me then over the speakers One Direction was announced and then music started. I pulled away from Colton and went to one of the televisions on the wall to watch the boys preform.

Louis. He looks so sad. But he deserves it. What he did was wrong.

"It might be easier if you don't watch." Colton said from behind me. I nodded agreeing with him, but I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen. From Louis.

"Come on hun, the song is about to end." He tried to help me look away but I can't.

"He looks so upset." I choked out.

"Ali, look at me." He said but i didn't. "Ali, come on look at me." He put two hands on my shoulders and turned my body around so I was now facing him.

"What he did was wrong. He never cared about you, so show him you never cared about him,"

"But I did care about him." I interrupted.

"I know you did. But you have to stay strong in this plan. No man can do what he did and get away with it. So lets show him that what he did, didn't effect you. Okay?"
I finally saw Colton and Demi's point. I have to stay strong, show Louis I don't need him.

"Okay." I smiled at him and took his hand in mine.

"Come on, they are about to exit the stage." We walked away from the television right as the song ended.

"Here they coming. Laugh." Colton said and we both started to laugh.

Then right before they reached where me and Colton were standing I kissed Colton. He kissed back right away and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Alright, you two are going to have to stop sucking each others faces for a few minutes." I heard Louis say from behind me right before I was yanked away from Colton.

Louis held my arm forcefully and dragged me down the hallway. He found a small utility closet and stepped inside with me behind him then shut and locked the door.

"What happened to your hair?" he asked.

"I dyed it back obviously." I sass back.

"Why did you take your piercings out?"

"Because I can." I crossed arms over my chest so that he could know I was getting annoyed.

"Did that prick make you do it?"

"Excuse me, but Colton is not a prick! he actually knows how to treat women, unlike other people."

"Don't ever say I don't treat you right! I love you, and I treat you right. I can treat you better then that bastard ever can!"

"If you loved me then we never would have fooled around when you have a girlfriend!"

"I don't love her like I love you!"

"Yeah I know you only love me so we can have sex! So don't say you loved me!"

"Are you serious! I didn't say I loveyo so we can have sex, I said I love you cause I really do love you!"

"Whatever Louis, like I would actually believe you."

"Who is that little prick anyway?"

"Don't call him that. His name is Colton."

"And why was he kissing you?"

"Cause Louis, boyfriends and girlfriends kiss each other."

"B-boyfriend?"

"Yup." I said popping the p sound.

"You have got to be fucken kidding me!" he yelled so loud I'm sure people in the audience could hear.

"What Louis? You mad?" I joked while laughing.

"No. I am beyond mad! You know what? I couldn't wait to come here tonight cause I wanted to see you. But the second I laid eyes on you, you were kissing him! Do you not understand how bad that hurt! I love you so much it hurts! And all you can do is go around and kiss another guy! You are just as bad as me! You said you loved me and less then a week later you go and play sucky face with that bastard! You don't understand how much I love you!"

"His name is Colton!"

"After everything I just said, that is all you have to say?"

"Yeah, it is."

"Do you not even love me!?" he screamed.

"Excuse me, but Colton is about to go on and I want to wish him good luck." I said opened the door and headed backstage to be with Colton.

"I hope he gets kicked off!" Louis yelled down the hall after me.

"I hope you rot in hell!" I yelled back at him and continued to walk away from him.

Once I got back to Colton and his friends he only had one act and a commercial break before he went on.

"Everything alright?" he asked.

"Yup." I said back and wrapped my
arms around him and he did the same.

"We go on in a little bit." He said.

"I know."

"Right before I go on kiss me, alright?" he whispered in my ear and I nodded back. "And the second I get off stage run up to me and hug me." He whispered again.

"Restless Road to stage." A stage announcer said.

"Now." Colton said and crashed his lips to mine. We broke apart, both of us breathing heavily.

"Good luck babe." I smirked at him and he pecked my lips again ten headed to the stage.

"Hey Ali." I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw all the boys standing there, even Louis.

"Hey boys." I smiled back. All of the boys were smiling and so happy, except Louis. He had a straight face and was looking directly at me with zero emotion on his face.

"I missed you!" Niall dramatically said and hugged me.

"Awe I missed you too little Nialler!" I hugged him back while laughing.

"Group hug!" I heard Harry yell and all the boys came and joined mine and Niall's hug. All but one person...

"Louis, come join our group hug." Zayn said to Louis.

"No, I'm good." He said.

"Come on! Don't be a party pooper!" Liam said to Louis and tried to get him to join the group hug.

"I rather be a party pooper than a slut like her." Louis and pointed to me.

"Louis!" Zayn shouted at him.

"What the hell mate?!" Harry shouted at the same time.

"Did you just insult my Alibear!?" Niall shouted and detached himself from me and stepped towards Louis.

"It's fine Niall, at least I didn't sleep with someone else when they had a girlfriend." I smirked and Louis eyes widened.

"You cheated on Eleanor?" Liam asked really softly in a disbelief tone.

"No! I, umm, maybe, uh." Louis fumbled over his words.

"Maybe!? It's a yes or no question!" Liam shouted. He looks like he is really getting frustrated.

"Ali!" I heard Colton yell. I turned around and watched as he stepped off the stage with his band mates.

"Colton!" I squealed and ran into his arms just like he told me too.

"Is everything alright? I see they were talking to you." He whispered in my ear as we were hugging.

"Yeah, just when we break this hug kiss my cheek and walk away with me hand in hand." I harshly whispered back and pulled away from the hug. Colton did as I said and kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand.

"Lets go babe." he said loud enough for the boys to hear.

We stared to walk away but Colton was ripped from my grip and thrown into a wall.

"You son of a bitch! Don't ever touch her!" Louis yelled with clenched teeth in his voice as he pinned Colton against a wall and held him by the collar.

"Man, I think I'm allowed to touch my girlfriend." Colton smirked. I saw pure hate flash through Louis eyes.

"Shut up you bastard!" Louis slammed Colton's head against the wall as Colton winced at the pain.

"Louis!" I shouted and tried to get him away from colon before he killed him. "Louis! Stop it!" I yelled again.

Now all the boys were trying to get Louis off of Colton. Louis lifted his hand and his fist made contact with Colton's jaw.

"Louis stop you're scaring me!" I shouted and realized I was crying.

The second the words left my mouth, Louis backed away from Colton. He took in my appearance and his facial expression softened.

"Baby, come here. I'm so sorry." He whispered and stepped to me.

"No get away. Please." I sobbed out.

"Ali, babe, please. Come here." He held his arms open and tried to pull me in.

"Ali, it's okay go." I heard a female voice behind. I recognize that voice.

"Eleanor." I called her by name when I saw her face.