Chapter 14

"Hi I'm Eleanor. Eleanor Calder." She said sticking her hand out for a handshake, which I accepted.
"Ali. Ali Cowell." I said smiling back to her.
"Like Simon Cowell?"
"His one and only daughter." I laughed while saying.
"Like, the Simon Cowell, Simon Cowell?!" She asked like she didn't believe me at all
"Yup that's my dad." I shouted since the music started to get louder.
"That's so cool! I didn't even know he had a daughter."
"Yeah, a lot of people don't. So where you are you from?"
"Manchester." She replied back.
"You are long ways from home." I said.
"So are you!" she playfully hit my arm and noticed my accent.
"So what brings you to a One Direction concert?" I asked her to see if she was a fan or just got tickets for some reason.
"I'm here to surprise my boyfriend." She said and looked at the stage.
"Is your boyfriend like a fan here watching for something?"
"Oh no, no. He is in the band." She pointed to the stage.
"Oh! My bad sorry. He is a guitarist, or the drummer?" I asked since I don't really know their names.
"No. He is in the band." She said looking back at the stage. I just stood there confused. She turned back around and saw my expression and laughed. "His name is Louis. He is the one in the strips." She said and pointed to Louis up on the stage. My Louis. I froze like a dear in headlights. She just said Louis was her boyfriend. But she could just be a crazed fan who just says he is her boyfriend. All the fans do that. She is just kidding around I know she is. But she is kind of old to be kidding around like that. It is usually that younger fans that say that kind is stuff.
"You alright love? You seem a bit pale?" she asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh yeah I'm fine. Sorry I was just thinking about something."
"You want to talk about it or something?" she asked. She is so damn nice. And she isn't bad looking either. No wonder Louis would date a girl like her.
"No. No. It's fine. So how long have you and Louis been dating?" I asked. I want to know some stuff about this before I say anything...if I say anything.
"Almost two years now." She smiled at the sentence. Two fucken years! Louis has had a girlfriend for two fucken years!
"Oh that's cool." I said casually and hoped it came out sounding like there was no hint of worry in my voice.
"Yeah it is. He is really sweet. He always does these little things that mean the world. And he remembers the smallest details about things" trust me girl, I know. "But enough about me. Tell me about your boyfriend." She is just like a regular girl.
"I actually don't have a boyfriend." I said.
"Oh come on! Look at you! You are gorgeous! There has to be at least one guy."
"Well there is this one guys. But I don't think, no, I know that there won't be anything between me and him" I said.
"Don't say that! I sure something will happen."
"No there won't cause he has a girlfriend."
"Does his girlfriend not like you or something?" she asked and raised an eyebrow.
"I think she likes me. She is really nice and polite and she seems like his type. And I, well, I'm not really his type I guess you could say."
"What is so special about this guy then?"
"He doesn't know it but, he is the first guy I have ever told I loved. When ever I am with him I feel so safe and calm. And I don't usually feel that way. He makes it seem like there is so much to live for. He always does the smallest things that I will never forget. He knows more about myself then I do. He can tell what mood I'm in just be looking at me. There is this thing about him that I just can't describe." I said. I was just hoping she wouldn't know who I was talking about.
"That sounds really sweet. And by the sounds of it, you two would make a cute couple." She said while smirking.
"But we could never be together." I said not intending for he to hear it.
"And why is that?"
"Because he lied. No not lied. He just never told the truth."
"I'm lost. What doesn't that mean?" she leaned a bit closer so she could hear cause the music got louder.
"He never told me he had a girlfriend." I said loud enough so he could hear.
"Oh I'm sorry Ali. You know what? It's his loss anyway. " She said and tried to make me feel better.

Yeah....it's your boyfriends loss...
I wanted to scream at her. I want to tell her that she boyfriend cheated on her. But she is so nice and kind I can't bring myself to it. If I was in her place I would want someone to tell me if my boyfriend cheated on me. But Eleanor just looks so innocent and I can't hurt her by telling her. I barley know her and I care so much, I don't want anyone to hurt her. And certainly not her own boyfriend. I can't even believe this right now. I am standing in front of the guy's girlfriend that I told I loved him. The guy that I slept with. The guy that said he loved me and that I am his, nobody else's. I started to breath harder at the thought that everything he siad to me was a lie. Every kiss, hug, the 'I love you's' meant nothing. It never did. I can't believe I was so stupid to think that a famous popstar would love me when he could have any girl in the whole entire world. I am so stupid...

"Ali?" Eleanor said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Are you sure you are alright? You look really pale and you are breathing really hard. And, oh my goodness, sweetie you are shaking." She lightly placed her hand on m shoulder to see if I was alright.
"Umm. I am just getting a bit light headed. I'm just going to go. It was nice meeting you Eleanor and I hope your boyfriend is happy to see you." I said and gave her a friendly hug goodbye.
"Here." she handed me a small piece of paper. "Please call me when you get home so I know you are okay. And don't hesitate to call if you just need to talk hun. I'm all ears." she said hugged my again.
"Thanks Eleanor." I said and she released me from her hug. I walked down the row of seats till I got to the end where the security guard stood that Louis requested. "Tell Paul I am taking a taxi back to the hotel. I'm not feeling well. And that I will be ready to leave when he comes and get me." I whispered in his ear. He nodded and talked into a walkie talkie. Then I heard Paul's voice come from the other end of it.
"He said he doesn't think Mr. Tomlinson would like that." The security man said back to me. I looked up and watched the boys sing on the platform as they moved to the second stage. A slight smirk found its way unto my face.
"Tell him screw Mr. Tomlinson" I told the man and ran down the stairs to the exit. I heard him calling after me. I think I even heard Paul yelling. I just laughed it off and got into the first cab I saw. I quickly told him the address. The drive seemed shorter then before. I paid him and went up to the room as fast as I possibly could. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out the key unlocking it. I stepped in and shut the door behind me. I pressed my back against the door and slowly slid down till I was sitting on the floor with my knees brought to my chest. And I did the one thing I could thing of...

I cried... but not for myself. But for Eleanor. The poor girl was there to surprise her boyfriend. And all he had done for her has cheat on her. And with me. She probably loves him so much and he has cheated on her. Louis cheated on his girlfriend. And he cheated with me. He told me he loved me. But I know now that it was just lie. He told me all that stuff so I would fall for him so he could mess around with me. I should have known. No guy would ever say they loved me. I am to messed up for that to happen. I knew it was to good to be true. I am more mad at myself then Louis because I was so stupid to believe all the things he said. I can't belief he would do this to Eleanor....wait, Eleanor! I pulled out my phone and the piece The paper she gave me. I decided to text her since she would probably still be at the concert.

To Eleanor: hey it's Ali. I made it back fine. Thank you for everything. I'm sorry for bothering you.

I wanted to add "sorry your boyfriend cheated on you with me. But I would never do that to her. I clicked send and decided to get up from the floor and make sure I had everything packed to leave. I figure the boy's concert should be over in about 30 minutes so I have about an hour till Paul comes and gets me so we can fly back to the UK. To fly back home.