Chapter 20

"Eleanor." I called her by name when I saw her face.

"It's okay. I know what happened, Louis told me. I understand."

"El, I'm so sorry! I didn't know he-"

"Sweetie, it's okay! Calm down." She ran over to me pulling me into a hug. "I am not mad. Me and Louis both agreed that we don't feel the same about each other anymore. But the poor boy needs you. He just beat the shit out of someone for you." She said still hugging me. I pulled away from her and turned around and stood in front of Louis.

"Come here babygirl." He whispered.

"No." I said with pure coincidence. "Just because Eleanor said those things, doesn't change the fact that you cheated on her. You didn't even tell me you had a girlfriend, Louis. And you just punched Colton! He did nothing to you. If anything, you should be the one getting punched."

I finished and stepped away from Louis. I walked over to where Colton, his band mates and some stage managers were standing helping Colton with his bloody and bruised nose.

"Colton, I am so sorry! I didn't think he would do that." I put my hand on his shoulder as he turned and looked at me.

"It's fine. I can handle it." He smiled down at me then looked over my shoulder. "He looks like he is about cry, Ali." He whispered so that only me and him could hear.

"I am not going to look at him. I will give in." He nodded in understanding.

"Come on, let's go get you cleaned up." I said to Colton and started to walk away.

"Ali, don't you dare walk away with him!" I heard Louis say from behind. I can't look back. I can't look back. I can't look back. Cause I know the second I do I will go running to him.

"Alice! Please don't do this! Stop please! Please babygirl!"  he shouted louder. I can hear him getting closer and closer.

"Colton, hurry up." I said out of breathe. I didn't even notice I was holding my breathe.

Me and Colton picked up our pace and walked into the contestant, family, and friends only room. A stage guard stopped Louis from entering as me and Colton went straight in. I could hear Louis screaming on the other side of the door.

"I need to get out of here. I can't handle this anymore." I said and vowed I wouldn't cry again. I have cried too much since Louis came into my life. I am stronger then that.

"Have Danny walk you to your car. He will make sure he doesn't get to you." Colton said and washed the blood from under his nose.

"Who is Danny?"

"Our security guard. It will be fine." He smiled at me and left to another part of the room and returned with a tall muscular guy. "This is Danny." Colton said as Danny nodded at me, acknowledging me.

"Thank you Colton, so much. I am sorry things ended they way they did. I didn't meant for you to get hurt. I just wanted Louis to see what is like."

"Are you still mad at him?" he softly asked.

"Yes, very."

"Give us a second?" he asked Danny and then he disappeared again.

"Do you still want to make him up for what he did?" Colton asked.

"Yes."

"Then come here." I stepped closer to him and placed his hands on my shoulders. I was confused at first but them he bent down and attached his lips to my neck.

He was giving me a love bite.

After several minutes of Colton biting and kissing my neck me pulled away.