Chapter 15

**Louis' POV**

We finished the last song and said our goodbyes and thank you's to the fans and ran off the stage. As usual, I chugged down a bottle of water as well as the other boys. I took my ear piece out andgave it to the stage manager for the next show. A pair of hands covered my eyes so I couldn't see.
"Guess who." she softly whispered in my ear. I grabbed her hands from my eyes and turned around. But her blue hair and piercings weren't there like I thought it would be.
"Holy shit Eleanor!" I rushed out and she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back then pulled away.
"I have missed you so much Boobear." she said and kissed me. The way she called me Boobear doesn't sound the same as Ali says it.
"I missed you too." I said and slightly pushed her away adding to the distance between us. "Why are you here? How are you here?" I asked and realized it came out really rudely. "Sorry that was rude. I'm just shocked that you are here." I quickly added.
"I came to surprise you since I haven't seen you for almost a month now. And I was in America doing a couple modeling jobs and I want to see you so me and Paul set this up." She said and did a small wave to Paul.
"Well I'm very surprised." I muttered out. She pulled me into another hug And that is when I heard Harry ask,
"Paul, where is Ali?" Yeah, where is Ali...Shit! Ali! I quickly pulled away from Eleanor and saw hurt flash in her eyes.
"Sorry El. I just need some water." I said and quickly walked off in the opposite direction of her. I could still hear Paul tho...
"She took a cab back to the hotel, she wasn't feeling well." Wasn't feeling well? she seemed fine right before I left. I kept walking away and turned a corner so they couldn't see me anymore. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number that I have now learned by heart. But she sent me straight to her voicemail.
"Ali? Baby please pick up. We just finished the concert and Paul said you weren't feeling well. Please call me back so I know you are okay." I said and hung up. I waited a few minutes then dialed again. Again...straight to voicemail.
"Baby please! You are scaring me. I need to know if up are okay. Please pick up your phone Ali." I pleaded into the phone the hung up. I heard footsteps behind which made me stand up straighter.
"Louis we have to get Ali and your guys' bags at the hotel then get to the airport. So lets go!" Paul said then turned to walk to the back entrance so we could leave. I followed after him and soon did the other boys and Eleanor. We got in the car and I turned to Eleanor.
"You are coming with us?" I asked and tried to hide the panic in my voice.
"To the airport, yes. I have to catch a flight to New York for a photo shoot." she explained and took my hand in hers and locked our fingers together. Ali can't know about Eleanor. She will hate me forever. But I don't know how I can keep her from knowing when El is with me right now and I am on my way to go get Ali. I can't loose Ali.

We pulled into the hotel parking lot and Paul said that he will get our bags and meet us backdown in the lobby. Harry insisted that we get out of the car and wait in the lobby. So we all piled out of the car and into the lobby. Several minutes later the elevator beeped and Paul and other security guards stepped off carrying our luggage. I quickly added several feet between me and Eleanor so Ali was suspect anything. I watched as she stepped off the elevator with her suitcase in one hand and her rainbow unicorn pillow pet in the other. She didn't look sick at all except for the smallest hint of redness around her eyes. Paul started to put all the bags in the trunk as we waited inside. Ali ignored Eleanor's presence, which was good, but she was also ignoring me. And El was also ignoring her. She stood close by Harry and he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. I wanted to walk over there and rip Ali away from him and hold her tight. It was almost like Harry was cuddling with her. He whispered stuff in her ear that I couldn't hear.
"It's time to go." Paul said and we went outside to the cars. We took two cars with Harry, Liam and Ali in one and me, Zayn, El, and Niall in the other. The ride to the airport was silent except for the radio. I sat in the passenger seat and Paul was driving. We got out of the airport and ignored all the cameras and screaming.
Ali was staying really close to Harry. I even noticed he was holding her hand while walking inside. She looked different then earlier. Earlier she was so excited and perky. But now it is like the life has been sucked out of her. Maybe she really isn't feeling well. But why is she ignoring me?! She is about to leave for home and she hasn't even looked at me. Harry whispered something to her and she wrapped her arm around his and leaned on him and nodded closing her eyes. We were all standing in a small circle now waiting for our plane to be called. No one was saying anything, just complete silence.
"Flight B248 to New York now boarding." The loud intercom announced.
"That my flight." Eleanor said and picked up the small bag she was taking on the plane with her. "Bye guys." She said and slightly waved at us.
"Bye El."
"It was nice seeing you."
"Have a nice flight."
"See you soon."
The boys said to her as I and Ali remand silent.
"Bye Eleanor. It was nice meeting you." Ali said put of kindness
"You too Ali. And it was nice to have someone to talk to earlier. Don't hesitate to call." Eleanor said.
"I won't." Ali said as the two girls hugged. Ali whispered something in Eleanour's ear and I just barley heard it. "I think Louis was really surprised to see you. I hope you to stay together for a long time." She finished then pulled away.
"Thanks sweetie. And I hope you and that guy work things out." Eleanor said back.
"I don't think we will, but thank you." Ali said and stood beside Harry again. They said one last goodbye to each other then El left. Once Eleanor was out of ear hearing distance Ali turned and looked at me straight in the eye.

"Your girlfriend seems nice, Louis." She said with a straight face. Fuck. She knows. I opened my mouth to respond but the airport intercom interrupted me.
"Flight 338M to London is now boarding."
"That's us. Lets go." Paul said and started walking away. I reached out to grab Ali's hand so I could explain but she pulled it from my grip.
"Don't touch me." She snared to me and walked a little faster to catch up with the others. She went right up to Harry and he held her hand.

I fucked up. I just lost Ali.