Chapter 4

I got off the plane after the 11 hour flight and was looking for the person that was supposed to take me to the dumb tour bus. This was my first time In the states without my dad. I had been here many times but this time felt so different. And I didn't really like it.

"Miss Cowell?" Someone asked from behind me. I slowly turned around. And saw a mad in his mid 30's that looked quite buff.

"Yes?" I replied back to him.

"I am Paul Higgins. I am One Direction's tour manager and head of security." He said and held out his hand for me to shake. I looked down at his hand then back up at him and didn't dare I shake his hand back. He awkwardly pulled his had back. "Alright, shall we get going?" He asked

"Yeah I guess." I replied. I pulled my bag's strap farther up on my shoulder and he grabbed my other bag. I followed him out of the airport. He put my bags in the boot of a black SUV with blacked put widows. He opens the backseat door for me and I climbed in, him shutting the door behind me. I got into the drivers seat and started the car. We drove for about 20 minutes in complete silence before he announced we had 10 more minutes before we arrived at the bus. I didn't reply just pulled out my phone a sent my dad a message

Me: landed about 30 minutes ago

Dad: that's great! How is it so far? Miss you like crazy!

Me: miss you to dad! And it feels weird to be in the states without you here:(

Dad: don't worry sweetheart. Things will get better. Have you met the boys yet?

Me: no. But I am almost to the bus.

Dad: I am sure the are happy to meet you. Got to get back to auditions. Love you Ali, I will call you as soon as I can.

Me: bye dad. Love you too

I sent the last text right as the car pulled into an empty parking lot that had a big res bus parked. Paul parked the car and I unbuckled my seat belt and stepped out of the car. Well here goes nothing.

***Louis' POV***

We were all in the front of the bus watching tv waiting for Paul to bring Simon's daughter here. Paul never told us why she was coming with us on tour just that she was coming. I heard a car pull up beside the bus and I looked put the window to see the black SUV pull up.

"They're here. " I said to the other boys. Liam paused the video game he was playing with Zayn and we all stood from our seats so we could great them. I watched the bus door open and Paul walk In carrying a suitcase with him.

"Hello boys." he said and walked back to the bunk beds and but the suitcase down. I turned back to the door and waited for her to walk in. I was expecting a stick thin snobby girl who was spoiled down to the core to walk through the door but that never happened. A girl walked through the door who I thought would never be Simon Cowell's daughter. She had electric blue hair with her eyes the same color. She a thick layer of eyeliner under her eyes. And she snake bite piercings on her bottom lip. She was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt that said 'eff you' in the front with a black zip up jacket over that. I could see the outline of a tattoo peeking out from under her jacket sleeve . She was carrying a shoulder bag in one hand and she a guitar in a case in her other hand. And she didn't even have a smile on her face.

"Uhh hi. You must be Alice." Liam said. "I'm Liam." he stuck out his hand to shake but she just stared at it. He pulled his hand back and rocked back and forth on his feet awkwardly.

"Hi. And it's Ali. I perform to be called Ali." She said and shifted in her feet.

"Nice to meet you Ali. I'm Zayn. This is Niall, Harry, Louis, and that is Liam as you already know." Zayn said pointing to each of us as he said our names.