Chpater 22

**A week later**

I looked around the corner for anyone backstage. Once I saw it was clear I tugged Louis’ hand and we ran into the dressing rooms. We found a part of the room that sectioned off into another smaller room.

“We can't keep sneaking around like this. We need to tell your dad.” He said sitting down on the small sofa in the room. Across from it was a television and a small side table. 

“Yeah I know. I’m just scared he won’t approve or something. He isn’t really big for the whole dating his clients thing.” I still stood at the door looking at Louis.

“It’s not like he can doing anything. Nothing can break us apart.” He smiled up at me and I gave a weak smile back to him. I knew that wasn’t true.

“That’s not true.” I stated and his face dropped. He knew what I was talking.

“I leave in 3 days.” He hung his head low not looking at me. I didn’t respond but looked at him. He looked so vulnerable right now. “Can’t you come with us again? Finish the tour with us then we can think about something then. You can come to Doncaster with me or something.” He still looked down. I took small steps till is was in front of him. I lifted my hand and ran my fingers through his hair, it was something I had learned that seems to relax him.

“I don’t know if my dad will let me. It wasn’t even his idea to send me. It was Demi’s.” I continued to play with his hair cause he wouldn’t look at me. Seconds went by then minutes of silence.  But it was left by a sniffle.

“Louis?” I detached my hand and forced him to look up at me. Right as our eyes met a small tear fell from is eye that he didn’t bother to wipe it away. “Are you crying?” I held his face between my two hands.

“I-I don’t w-want to loose-se you Al-Ali.” He choked up fighting back more tears.  

“Stop it,” I pushed him back slightly so I could sit on his lap. The second I sat down his arms were around me. “Stop thinking like that Lou. You are the only one for me so don’t worry about losing me. I can’t even imagine loving anyone else beside you.” I placed my head on his shoulder and took in his scent.

”You say that know, but what is you find someone else while I am on tour?” 

“Hunny, I should be the one worrying about that. You have girls throwing themselves at you every day.” I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked at him.

“I would never leave you babygirl.” He whispered.

“And I would never leave you Boobear.” I smirked as he leaned into kiss me. He moved us without breaking the kiss so I was lying on my back with Louis hovering over me.

“Hey have you seen- oh shit! I found them!” I heard a voice saw from the door. Louis quickly jumped off of me and stood up like he did something horribly wrong. But relaxed when he realized it was just Zayn. I looked at him and his facial expression changed as he looked out the door.

“Get up! Separate now!” He whispered/screamed at us. “Simon is coming! Move, move!” he continued to say as Louis, Zayn and I rushed around the room. Louis switched on the telly and sat on the floor with his back against the sofa. Zayn sat on one side of the sofa with me on the other. We all acted like we were interested on what was on the screen.

“Oh there you are sweetheart!” he said as he walked into the room.

“Hey daddy.” I cheerfully said and did a small wave.

“Zayn, Louis.” He acknowledged them with nod. “Ali, Demi was looking for you.” He said and headed back out of the room. All three of us let out a sigh of relief.

“You two need to tell him.” Zayn said.

“We know.” I and Lou said simultaneously.

“I have to go see what Demi wants.” I stood up and went to go walk to the door but Louis grabbed my wrist from his spot on the floor.

“We are telling your dad tonight.” He stated and pulled my arm so I bent down and pecked his lips

“Get a room!” Zayn yelled and threw a pillow at us.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Louis POV**

I paced around the room nervously waiting for Ali to come back in. She was going to tell Simon. She wanted to do it herself, I argued her about. But I wanted her to be happy so I let her win. The smile on her face when I agreed was unforgettable.  The door opened and caused me to snap my head I the direction. She stepped in her room and my eyes met her red puffy ones.

She was crying.

 “What happened?” I automatically asked.

“He isn’t happy about it.” She flatly said. I sighed in defeat and realized that Simon does has the power to break us up. He is her father, and my boss.

“It’s going to be okay.” I reassured her. I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her small frame.

“Louis.” She pulled herself out of my arms and I felt a pang of hurt run through me. “I told him off. I told him I don’t care what he thinks because I love you.” She smiled.

“So why does it look like you have been crying.” I asked finding myself smiling too.

“Cause I have never talked to me dad like that and I felt so mean and I can’t handle that.” She stated

“You know, if you said that the day we met I would have laugh in your face.’

“Yeah, I guess I was pretty harsh when I met you and the boys.” She laughed and stepped into my chest wrapping her arms around my torso. 

“I thought you were going to kill me when I tried to carrying you guitar for you.” I remembered that day like it was just yesterday.

“And I still do that.” She joked. But it wasn’t much of a joke because it is true.

“I love you.” I kissed the top of her head then heard her say it back but her face was buried in my chest so it came out as ‘I wuf moo koo’.

After a few minutes she lifted her head and looked at me. “Can we stay at your flat tonight?” she asked.

“I would love that.” She unwrapped her arms from me and got the stuff she needed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

**Day Louis leaves for tour**

“I will call you when we land.” I told Ali still not letting go of her. Paul and the others kept telling me it was time to go but I dint want to let her go.

“I am going to miss you so much.” She said but held back her tears. She promised she wouldn’t cry because I told her it be harder for us. But watching her hold in her tears seemed worse.

“We can talk every night. It won’t be terrible bad just….” I trailed off not wanting to finish my own sentence.

“Horrible. Agonizing. Sad. Depressing.” She finished for me with different words that could fit.

“Don’t think like that.” I pulled her to me closer, which I didn’t think was possible, and kissed her once again.

“You need to go or they will kill you” she said not loosening her grip.

“I love you babygirl.” I kissed her for that last I would be able to in a long time.

“I love you too Boobear.”

That's it! It's over! I hope all of you have enjoyed it and please vote and comment! I love you all so much! Thank you for sticking with me this entire story! Please check out my other stories it would mean a lot. -K