Chapter Fifteen - Dinner?

"Yeah, just drop him off," Cristiano spoke into the phone. "Go grab some dinner with that boyfriend of yours." Arabella turned a crimson shade of red and hoped to God that her phone's sound wasn't loud enough for Manuel to hear. "Cris!" she shrieked. All that she got in response of Cristiano was his booming laugh.
"Fine, I'll drop him off at the training centre, just don't be an ass," she grinned before hanging up quickly.
"An ass?" Manuel asked, holding a tired Cristiano Junior on his hip. Arabella shook her head. "Never mind," she said embarrassed. Manuel looked at her questioningly but let it go anyways.
"Would you like me to drop you off enroute to the training centre or..?" Arabella asked as they got in the car. Manuel looked at her through the rear view mirror as she buckled Junior into his seat belt. He kept quiet as he looked at her, was he going to ask her out for dinner or would that be to forward? He didn't want this to end yet, he was having a lot of fun with her and he didn't know if they we're going to hang out together again or not.
Arabella looked into the rear view mirror, right into his eyes, and Manuel decided it was never going to happen if he didn't ask. "I was thinking that maybe we could have dinner together tonight?," Manuel asked, but soon chickened out. "I mean you don't have to! Only if you want to of course, if not I underst-"
"I would love to, Manuel," Arabella smiled, ending his rambling. Manuel smiled as well and let out a sigh of relief. He may have made a right tit out of himselr, at least she didn't say no.

"Hey boy!" Cristiano grinned, taking over his son from his friend. "He missed you!" Arabella chuckled, handing him over. 

"I missed him too, yea very much," Cristiano cooed to his sleepy todler. Arabella smiled at the sight and looked over her shoulder to Manuel, who was waiting by the car checking his phone. "What are you going to do?" Cristiano asked, eyeing Manuel. He looked back at Arabella and smiled at her. "We're going to get dinner togheter," Arabella smiled, feeling herself get al giddy inside.

Cristiano smiled, feeling happy to see Arabella like this. He could only hope that this was something to last because Arabella deserved it. Arabella deserved the best and even more than that.

--

I will do a spelling check tomorrow. I'm at work rn so I can't really place this in word because my boss will see haha