Chapter Twenty Three - Pizzas and burgers.

"What do you want?" Arabella asked, looking down at the menu.
"I'll take the chicken pasta," Manuel said. Arabella looked at him funny, he didn't even like chicken. She then noticed it was the cheapest on the menu and rolled her eyes.
"Don't do that," she protested.
Manuel, who decided to act innocent, looked at her questioningly. "I don't know what you mean?"
"You picked the cheapest dish.. you don't even like chicken," Arabella stated. "I swear to God, Manuel if you don't pick something you actually like right now, I will piss on your pillow."
Manuel laughed at her threat and looked at the menu again. "Fine, then I want the tuna pizza," he shrugged.
Arabella smiled and nodded, satisfied with his answer.
"Good."

Fifteen minutes later their food had arrived. A tuna pizza for Manuel and a cheese burger with fries for Arabella.
"Fatass," Manuel joked, watching her take a bite.
Arabella made a weird noise and frowned at him. Because of the fact she had her mouth full she wasn't able to say anything back. She quickly opted her options before kicking him in the shin.
"Hey!" Manuel cried out. "Don't hurt the legs!"
Arabella rolled her eyes and grinned, making Manuel smile back. She was such a child.

"So, what are you gonna do if Portugal doesn't make the cut?" Manuel asked quietly. Right now it was a real guess whether Portugal would make it, and Manuel didn't want her to leave yet.
"Go home, back to the daily routines," Arabella shrugged cluelessly.
The ignorance Manuel found so endearing now made him feel slightly agitated. He wasn't very good with words and it seemed as if Arabella wasn't picking up on his wish for her to stay.

"Oh, okay." Manuel looked down at his food, suddenly not very hungry anymore.
He felt like such a little bitch, he barely even knew her. However he couldn't stand the idea of her walking out of his life as quickly as she had walked into it.
"But we'll see each other at matches right? I mean it can't happen that Real and Bayern never meet, right?" Arabella asked. The hopeful sound in het voice made Manuels heart skip a beat as he stared at her. He knew that Real and Bayern meeting was highly unlikely, but he didn't have the heart to say so. So Manuel just nodded with a small smile.
"Yes, we will see each other."