Capter 16 - What do you want?

Arabella sat awkwardly in Manuel's hotel room. He told her earlier he was going to take a quick shower, as he felt sweaty and icky thanks to the heat. It was now ten minutes later and she already memorized his entire hotel room.

There was a queen-sized bed, on which she was sat right now, in the middle of the room. On either side were small bed stands, both neatly painted white. Across from the bed was a tiny television. There was a closet, but Manuel had left all his clothes in his suitcases. On the wall across the bed was also a giant picture of a flower, one of those IKEA things. There was a small balcony but there was no amazing view, all you could see was the street below and the buildings across the street. Overall the hotel room nothing like the rooms Cristiano usually stayed in.

"What do you want for dinner?"

Arabella gasped as she hadn't noticed Manuel entering the room. His hair was still damp and stuck to his forehead as he walked towards one of his suitcases. She shrugged as they made eye-contact, she knew Cristiano stuck to a diet so he wouldn't be out of shape for his matches. "Anything that's allowed for you is fine," she said, looking at him with her head tilted as she leaned back on her hands. Manuel smiled brightly at her and nodded. "I assume you know all about these crazy diets we have," he chuckled. She grinned and nodded at him as she watched him search for something in his suitcase.

"Do you want to eat out?" Manuel asked, pulling a comb and some wax out of his suitcase. Arabella just shrugged. "Not persé, anything you want is fine by me."

For a second Manuel was tempted to make a joke about her saying 'anything he wanted', but decided against it. What if she'd think of him as an immature boy, he couldn't have that. He just grinned in himself about the stupid joke as he combed his hair. That he didn't want Arabella to think he was immature didn't mean that he wasn't actually immature (at times of course).

"You look really stupid right now, Manuel," Arabella snorted, falling back onto the bed. Manuel's grin faltered as he looked at her in surprise. "Next time just say the joke out loud, or at least try to hide your grin," Arabella laughed as she closed her eyes. Manuel stood flabbergasted as he stared at the girl on his bed. How did she even know?

"How-" he started. "Cristiano," she simply said, answering his unasked question. Manuel snorted and shook his head, walking back into the bathroom to finish his hair.

"So room service then?" Manuel questioned from the bathroom. "Yea fine, I don't look acceptable for a restaurant anyways," Arabella replied laughing. Manuel shook his head in disbelieve. He thought she looked absolutely stunning. He heard Arabella laugh again.

"This is the part where you're supposed to say I look great, regardless!" she teased. Manuel looked into the mirror, not being able to control his smirk. This girl was something, alright.

5�~k�\