Chapter Twenty - Triple Salto

"Yo, yo, waddup!?" Mesut had his arms crossed while throwing some peace-signs when he emerged from the bathroom.
"Close the damn door, MC Twat, it stinks!" Arabella replied. Mesut acted offended and shut the bathroom door with a loud bang. "Like your shit smells like roses and vanilla," he huffed.
"As a matter of fact, it does," Arabella grinned, looking up at him from the magazine she was flipping through.
"Yea right. The minute Manuel smells that nuclear waste pile of yours he's halfway around the world, changing his name to Francis Smith and setting up a small cow farm in the middle of no where," Mesut stated, falling back on to the bed.
Arabella snorted and rolled her eyes. "That comeback was way too long to be good," she said, pushing his shoulder.
"Fuck you."

Arabella was about to open her mouth to slam him into the ground with her comeback when there was a knock on the door.
Mesut sighed dramatically before standing up, "Time to start third wheeling."
Arabella rolled her eyes at him, giving him the finger in response. He just winked at her before opening the door.

"Manuel, come in my friend," Mesut said with a little bow. Manuel just raised his eyebrow at him and questionally looked at Arabella. She just grinned at him in response and threw her magazine at Mesut.
"Act normal or I'll tell him the goldfish story," she threatened with laughter in her voice.
"When we're together nothing is normal, Manuel will have to get used to it if he wants to hang around," Mesut shrugged.
Manuel just shook his head and closed the door.

"Hey, sleeping beauty," Arabella grinned as Manuel sat down next to her. She rolled on het side, looking at him and sticking her tongue out. Manuel blushed slightly and looked down at his hands.
"I'm sorry," he mumbled, making Arabella giggle.
"No worries, I tend to have that effect on people," she joked, making Manuel laugh and look up at her.
"No, th-" Manuel started but was rudely interrupted.
"Hellooo!? Third wheel here!" Mesut yelled, waving his arms around.
Arabella rolled her eyes and smiled at Manuel, who just looked annoyed.

Arabella zoned out when Manuel and Mesut fell into conversation about training this morning.
It was strange, she suddenly felt all giddy. She felt totally relaxed with Mesut but when Manuel knocked on that door her stomach started jumping up and down, doing some spins while at it. It was new to her, and she wasn't quite sure if she liked it yet.