Chapter Three - Wake uuuuup

A/N: okay, so when they are in Brazil I chose to make the player hotels closer to eachother, otherwise the story wouldn't work. I'm sorry if that bothers you but I tried my best to make it work as realistic as possible :)

“Daddy! Daddy! Wake-up!” Both Arabella and Cristiano were woken up by Cristiano Jr. shouting and jumping on the bed.

After calming Arabella down, Cristiano had stayed with her. She had fallen asleep with her head on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat had always calmed her down, even tonight.

Arabella kept her eyes closed as she listen to the two conversing. “Yes?” Cristiano asked hoarsely. Sleep was laced in his voice. “What are you doing in Arabella’s bed, daddy?” Cristiano Jr. asked a little confused. “We were having a sleep over,” Cristiano said, making Arabella smile softly against his chest. “Are we going to pack our bags?” Cristiano Jr. asked, dropping the previous subject completely. Cristiano chuckled, making his chest –and Arabella- shake. “Yes, go start, I’ll be right there,” Cristiano said, causing the little boy to clap his hands in excitement and rush out of the room.

As Arabella heard his little feet pat further and further away into the hallway, she slowly sat up straight. “Good morning,” she mumbled, stretching her arms in front of her. “Morning,” Cristiano replied, closing his tired eyes again.

He had been awake for hours after Arabella had already fallen asleep. His worries about the girl were keeping him up until the early hours of this morning, until his fatigue finally took over and he had closed his eyes.

“When are we leaving?” Arabella asked, not looking forward to yet another flight. “03:00 AM,” Cristiano mumbled making Arabella groan. Cristiano grinned his lopsided grin as he felt Arabella fall back down. Her head rested on his arm as his fingers drew small patterns on her shoulder. “It will be fun, maybe you find yourself a nice boyfriend,” Cristiano spoke. Arabella nudged the footballer warningly. “Don’t even start,” she warned him, making him laugh.

“I’m serious though,” Cristiano said as her opened his eyes and turned on his side to look at her. “You deserve to be happy with someone.” “I’m perfectly happy with you and mini-you,” Arabella argued, making Cristiano grin. “You know what would make you even happier, though?” Cristiano asked. “No?” Arabella said, unsure if she wanted to know the answer. “Sex,” Cristiano said, making Arabella slap his chest in reflex. “What?” Cristiano laughed. “It’s a proven fact that sex every once in a while takes stress away!” Arabella just grinned and rolled her eyes at him before getting out of bed. “Just go pack your bags,” she mused. Cristiano groaned before rolling out of bed.

His sweats had dropped down, making the line of his boxers visible. Cristiano grinned, remembering when Arabella used to blushed at the sight of his body. Now it had become normal for the Dutchwoman, she had become used with the way he always strutted around shirtless.

“Alright, alright,” Cristiano said, throwing up his hands. She grinned as he left her room, shaking her head softly.

No matter how upset she could get with him, he always found a way to make her happy again.