Chapter one:Just Like High School All Over Again!

Jacob POV

It's hard, y'know, having to loose your eyesight and having people making fun of you cause your gay all together. My life has been in pain since I was 13.

I lost the ability to see all becuase of a disorder I have. People make fun of me all time just like in high school! I mean, can y'all fucking grow up?! I've moved on from that but I guess some people never did. I was on my way to my dorm  until I heard some one's voice.

"Well Well Well.." 

Shit! I know that voice.

I turned around using my stick to feel my way around. I knew it was Chresanto and his little gang. I've always loved that boy. I can tell by his voice and the way he feels, he's beautiful!

"Roc, look it's that blind boy!" Laughed some guy They called him Roc Royal for a nickname but just say Roc for short.. "Aww what's wrong? you can't see?"

I heard them laughing and felt tears in my eyes, I blinked them out quick so they won't show on my face.

"Aw, you gonna cry?"  laughed Chresanto I heard him walking closer to me.

"No," I said. "Just leave me alone, please."

"And what if I don't want to?" he asked. I felt my stick being taken out of my hand. 

"HEY STOP IT! GIVE IT BACK, I NEED IT!" I cried. I heard them laughing as I was feeling my way through the halls. I fell a few times which made them laugh harder. Tears were streaming down my face. I was angry and upset.

"STOP IT!" I screamed.

"ENOUGH!" someone yelled. I've learned to be familiar with voices. That was Mr. Summer's my professor for Creative Arts and Design I was majoring in. "What the hell are you fools doing?" I felt him pick my up and handing me my cane. "Y'all should know better  this is college, not high school."

"Mr S, you know we were just messing with him." Roc said. "We didn't mean no harm."

"I don't care," he said. "Just leave him alone."

After that, I got my books and everything together and walked down the hall.

"We're gonna get you later Perez," I heard Roc say. "Just wait."

Fuck my life....I wish I could see again.... :(

Roc POV

Ok, I like Jacob. He's cute and I think it's bad that he can't see. I'm also gay like him  and everyone knows it and is cool with it. I just make fun of him to keep up an act. I really don't like doing this to him, it mus'vet be hard having to see nothing but darkness all your life, I'll never know what that feels like. I need to talk to Jacob but.... will he want to talk to me?

Comment!