Chapter Ten: A whole New Me!

JacobPOV

"Omg is that Jacob?

"He can see now???"

"Wow his eyes are sexy.."

I mentally smirked at the comments I was getting, it felt so damn great to see again after 21 years I get to finally see! I WAS sexy! I looked at myself in the mirror for hours..Chresanto was right, I was beautiful.

"Hey Jacob."

I know that voice. I turned and saw the most beautiful man ever! Damn Chres was so....so HOT!

"Chres???!" I gasped.

"Yeah?"

"I can see you!"

"What?"

I told him about my little surgery that I had with my eyes.

"Really?? omg Jacob that's amazing!"

"Yeah I know- wait....I'm still upset with you, why am I talking to you?"

"Please Jacob, just hear me out."

"OK."

He told me about how Charmaine was his current girlfriend and that he had a kid with her  but he know;s that it's not his and how Ray and Prod turn on him and all that  stuff...but what got to me was Anthony,he was willing to do all of that, just to get to me? that's sick!

"I still love you baby," he said. "I never wanted to break up with you."

I blushed. He still loves me.

"I love you too Chressy."

"You called me Chressy!" he hugged me tight and kissed me with such passion. I moaned in the kiss. I missed his touch so bad.

"I want you." I breathed.

"You sure?" he asked. I nodded and took him to his room and looked the door. No need for my cane anymore 

"Are you sure you wanna take it this far?" he asked.

"Yes, I want you...and I need you."

OK, all I can say is two words."

"What?"

"Prepare yourself."

Next thing I knew, I was pushed hard on the bed. I looked up at him in shock.

"You are not allow to speak unless your spoken to is that clear?"

"Y-Yes." I stuttered. Why am I so scared?

"That's Daddy to you!"

"Yes daddy."

He smirked at me and climbed on to me, kissing me all over my body, making me shutter under him.

"Chres.." I moaned.

"Didn't daddy say not to speak?!" He continued kissing me all over until he went lower on me, he slid off my underwear and grabbed my dick making me whimper.

"Shhhh." he said silencing me. He jacked me off slowly ugh he was killing me!

"Ugh..." I groaned. "Chres!"

"Shhh!"

"But I need to release!"

"Hold it." he moaned as he too, was jacking off.

"I can't!" I maoned loudly.

"Almost........almost.........Aah!"

"Aaaah!"

We both came to our climax and stared at one another, me, actually seeing the love of my life. I AM blessed and lucky.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yeah.."

He opened my legs and grabbed some lube and a condom.

"It may hurt."

"I know," I whimpered. "Go slow."

He nodded and pushed himself in my tight hole. Damn it hurt like hell but in the end it felt as if I was on cloud nine. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned in a scream.

"Yeah, take that! what's my name?"

"Chres!"

"No!" he slapped my ass again with force.

"Oh god!" I breathed.

"What is it?"

"Daddy!"

"LOUDER!

"DADDY!"

"WHAT?!"

"DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAH!"

"AAH! FUCK!

We both hit climax, we were breath heavily then I took the wheel.

"Lay down." He laid down on the bed and II got on top and started to ride him.

"Yes  baby just like that!" he moans.

"Ugh so good.." I moaned. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!"

3 ROUNDS LATER....

"Amazing." was all I could say. My voice was raspy and I was extremely tired.

"Tired baby?" laughed Chres. I nodded and whine. Thank god there was no classes for like what? three days... (idk if they do that in college but....this is made up) I rested my head on Chre's chest and the two of us slept.

CharmainePOV

"HE WHAT?" he yelled. I nodded. "Yes, he's laying in bed with him as we speak." I just saw the whole thing. Roc was having sex with that boy.....I was hurt and angry!

"That blind fucker.." Mumbled Ray.

"He's got his eyes fixed," Prod said. "i saw him walking to the doctors."

"I wanted to take his V!" yelled a very angry Anthony. "That's it, fuck it! I want him dead....I want them BOTH dead."