Chapter Eighteen:Old Flames Keep Burning, More Problems Keep Coming

I decided to bring back the twins since everyone didn't want them dead...I got an idea from Mindlessjadore143 for this chapter, thank-you again :)

MelaniePOV

I was pissed! Chres can't just up and leave on me! something has to be done about this. If I can't have him....no one will not even that Jacob bitch! I went home and found the sharpest knife  could and went to that baby shower to find Chres. When I spotted him he was heading for the bathroom. I smirked to myself.

I got you right where I want you.....

I followed him in when he closed the door and he saw me.

"WHAT THE HELL?"

ChresPOV

"WHAT THE HELL?" I yelled. "Melanie what the fuck are you doing here, get out!"

"No, you dumped me right when I thought you loved me." She got closer with a knife 0_0 oh hell....

"What'd you doing with the knife?"

"Oh nothing were just gonna play a game, it's called 'Stab the back stabber' "

"No, I don't wanna play this game." I said backing up into a wall as she still walked closer.

"If I can't have you..........no one can have you."

"I know your not thinking about-"

"What? stabbing you? oh no lol I just did this to scare you."

Before I could reacted, a sharp pain in my back ugh the pain was intense.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed. I fell to the ground groaning in pain. The place was blurry and spinning. The only thing I remember seeing is Melanie leaving with a evil smirk onher face and I blacked out....

JacobPOV

"WHERE IS HE?!" I screamed. "WHERE'S MY BABY?!"

"Sir, will you calm down please calm down," the man officer said to me. "Your lover...or husband or whatever is on his was to the hospital."

"I wanted to see him!" I sobbed. "Who did this?!!"

"We don't know, nothing was left behind." He said. I sighed. Fuck my life...What is happening? I thought all our troubles were gone but some shit just keeps popping up. 

Melanie. I know that Jealous bitch did it!

"I have to go to the hospital." I said.

"Jacob your in no position to go," Shey said. "Let's us go for you."

"No, I wanna go and see Chres!" I yelled. "I wanna see him."

"We know man," Marcus said. "But you need rest."

"I don't need rest," I snapped. "I need..........A DOCTOR!"

The guys  looked a me like I was crazy but then realized what I meant.

"HE GOING INTO LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!"

AT THE HOSPITAL

The guys rolled me inside the building ina wheel chair. I was in so much pain, I applaud  what women go through in childbirth smh...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I yelled in pain of another contraction coming. "Their ready to come!"

"Breath Jacob just breath." Breanna said to me wiping the sweat off my head and breathing with me.

"Where's Chres?" I asked. "He can't miss this! he can't!"

It'll break my heart if Chres wans't here to see the babies being born.....well I'm just not gonna go int labor.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! FUCK!" I yelled grabbing my stomach. 'It hurts!"

"I know just try to relax and breath." Shey said calming me down. I couldn't take this anymore! ugh! they need to get out of me, their ready to come out. NOW!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Damn my ears!" whined Marcus -___-

A nurse got me a room and put me in the bed and got ready for the deliver.

"OK Jacob I'm Dr Flowers and I'm gonna deliver your babies."

"Wait, I need Chres," I breathed. "Where is he?"

"They say he's down the hall form you." Marcus said. 

"I need to see him."

"You going into labor Jack, you can't!" Breanna said.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I WANT CHRESANTO!"

THE PAIN WAS UGH! It was time. I wish Chres could be here... :'(

ChresPOv

I heard Jacob yelling down the hall THE BABIES ARE BEING BORN AND I'M MISSING IT!

"I need to go down there!" I said.

"Sir you can'y leave the room." A nurse said.

"FUCK THAT!" I yelled. "idc if I was just...a head and a spine nothing will keep me from seeing those babies. I needed to be there for Jacob....I'm coming for you baby.....