Chapter Twenty-Four: My Hero!

ChresPOV

Breanna stayed back to look after the twins. Me, Marcus and Shey drove lol.....7 seven blocks to this fuckers house and busted in.

"WHERE'S JACOB?!!!" I boomed. "WHERE IS HE?"

"Well well well," I heard...him. "Look who's here to save his little baby."

"Carson, let him go he doesn't love you!"

"YES HE DOES!"

"No, no he doesn't he loves me! when are you gonna let it go that your not his type and I am?"

"Bring him out." He said and I saw Jacob, all beaten up. I was shocked I wanted to cry but I wanna stay strong for us.

"C-Chres..." Jacob whimpered. "Help me."

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" I yelled.

"Let's just say he doesn't know who his daddy is."

"Your a sick man!" Shouted Shey.

"Well I would say that I'd prefer.....obsessed."

I look over at Jacob and he's torn up. He had a busted lip, cuts and bruises and blood running down his mouth. I wanted to hold him but I knew if I done something they would kill him.....but I have to save what's mines.

"I never thought it would come to this." I said.

"What do you mean?" Carson asked in a laugh.

"You and me, I'm gonna kick...your....ass."

"You know I would win right?"

"I doub't that," I said. "I've been train alot over the summer and I've gotten stronger."

JacobPOV

I sat on the sidelines watching them two, Chres was gonna fight Carson No! I don't want Chres hurt. I tried to get up but I was to weak. They beat me up when they found out I was talking to Chres and the others.

"So let's go pretty boy," Carson said. "Your move." With out hesitation, Chres charged to Carson and knocked him out. He continued to punch him and kick him, showing him no mercy.

"I'LL TEACH YOU NOT TO MESS WITH MY BABY!" He yelled. I smiled weakly. He really does care for me now we both came a long way from when I could see and when he was making fun of me. Now, were the perfect couple.

ChresPOV

I kicked this guys ass! the guys were cheering me on and his crew was to scared to come and help. Yeah, be scared :) I picked up Carson's head from the floor and looked at him.

"Never and I mean never......mess with me, Jacob or any of our friends...you got that?"

"Fuck you." was all he said. I continued beating him until he got he strength to punch me in the stomach. i groaned in pain.

"Your not getting Jacob," He said punching me again. "He's mines now."

"He was never yours and never will be yours." I said kicking him to the floor. I went on and on and on until I saw more blood, he was dead.....just like I killed Anthony. Rot in hell bitch. His crew already left, bunch of scary bitches, I carried Jacob to the car and we drove home

"Omg Jacob are you OK?" Asked Shey, cleaning his cuts.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine ugh...that hurts."

"Idk what was that Carson guys deal," Marcus shook his head. "Cray Cray people these days."

AT HOME...

They guys all left and it was me and Jacob. I ran him a bath and put out something for him to eat afterwards. 20 min later, he was out of the bathroom and nice and clean and smellin' good.

"Ugh.." He groaned. "Everything hurts...I think we should postpone the wedding."

"You sure baby?" I asked.

"Yeah, I don't think I'll be up for it ina week."

"So when?"

"Next month.....for sure."

"OK anything that makes you feel better." He eat his food and I watched him.

"What?" He asked chewing. I had to laugh. "It's so cute when you eat." He blushed.

"I do?"

"Yeah, that's the truth baby." I cuddled with him after he was done eating in the bed.

"I think we should get a home security system." Jacob said. "it's not safe--OMG THE TWINS!!!!!!"

"It's OK OK," I said. "Breanna looked after them their in the room sleeping."

"Oh thank god!" He sighed.  "I wanna see them."

"He walked into the twins room to see them sleepy peacefully.

"Awe," Jacob gushed. "So cute."

'You should get some sleep." I said. "You really need it."

"I do," He yawned. We both walked back into our room and cuddled with one another. "Goodnight." I cuddled with him and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight."

I finally got my baby back now we can FINALLY be free of these crazy people...

Yay Jacob's saved lol