Chapter Seven: The Feelings Have Come Back

RocPOV

I started at her in Awe, Charmaine's gotten better looking over the past years since I last saw her. Wait what am I doing? I have Jacob and I don't wanna ruin that.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to visit you," she said walking to me. "I miss you.....I miss us....don't you?"

I'll admit, I did Miss Charmaine but what we had was in the past and now that I have Jacob, I want her out of my life.

"What we had was amazing but-"

"Then why are you with that fucking blind boy and not me?" she snarled.

"Bitch, watch who your talking about!"

"I don't care, he ruined our relationship! you were suppose to be with me!"

"You had your chance and you blew it," I said. "Remember when you cheated on me with Ray and Prodigy having a threesome in our bed when I was coming home from work?!" Yeah I do a little rap concerts and everything to get fast money.

I saw the guilt written all over her face but I didn't care, I was done with her.

"I said I was sorry, why can't you just let that go?"

"Let it go?" I gasped. "RAY AND PROD ARE MY BEST FRIENDS AND YOU TELLING ME TO LET IT GO?!"

"I said I was sorry baby..."

She tried touching my chest but I pushed her away.

"I don't want you touching me."

"You know you still want me," she smirked. "You still love me I can see it in your eyes."

SHIT!

"Char, please just go home-"

"Mommy!" I saw some little girl running to Charmaine....I didn't't know she had a kid.....wait I've been with her for two years....oh shit! please don't tell me....

"Mommy who's he?" she pointed at me and I looked at Charmaine with a confused look.

"Christina, meet your father."

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!  I GOTTA KID? 

"No....no way she can't be mines! she doesn't look like me!"

"She looks like me too," Charmaine said. "She's your child so I suggest you take care of her."

What was I going to tell Jacob? he'd be crushed to find about this.

"Why didn't you tell me all this before?" I asked furiously.

"I didn't;t think you'd come back," she sighed. "But now that I found you, we could be a family."

"I don't think so, I still want proof!"

"No way in hell this kid  is mines! no way no how I know I used a condom on this bitch....two condoms at that.

"Baby, go back in the room mommy's coming." Charmaine said to the little girl."

"OK." She smiled and ran back. She turned back to me and slapped me.

"DF Charmaine! I yelled holding my cheek.

"She's yours Chresanto!" she cried. "She'd got your lips.....smile-"

"Smile? no the hell she doesn't!"

"Well she's got my smile, but she looks like you!"

'I still don't see it!" I looked at my watch and it read 8:00 shit! I was late for my class!