Chapter Twenty-Six: Here In Paris!

JacobPOV

So were finally here in Paris....yay! I can't wait to check out all the sights. Me and Chres got a fancy hotel and shared a room that was absolutely beautiful. "It's so romantic here," I said hugging Chre's waist. "I would want to live here."'

"You'll miss everyone back at home." Chres laughed. That was true, I'll get home sick.

"Well what is it that you wanna do first?" I asked.

"Idk, what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"I would love to go for a walk!" I cheered. Me and Chres walked outside and saw so many things. Paris is so beautiful! the people are nice, and the scenery marvelous and best of all, I get to share this with my man.

"I'm glad you brought us here," I said gripping Chres's hand. "I love you so much." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too." The rest of the night we spent the day outdoors. We talked, we laughed we eat lunch and dinner and even sat out in the park. It was a beautiful night here in Paris. We saw the Eiffel tower and all the pretty lights around it and just wow! it was all to amazing! I really thank Chres for this.

ChresPOV

I'm really enjoying myself here, I have a new wife/husband and I'm here in Paris! nothing can get better than this.

"Y'know, it's been a while since we had 'Daddy' time." Jacob said rubbing my chest. He says daddy time meaning sex and god he know's what that does to me. We rushed back home clawing' at one another.When we got to our room we locked it and unplugged the phones. We cannot be disturbed by anyone.

"Take me!" he breathed. I nodded. "With pleasure baby." I ripped him out of his clothes and mines and got right into it, I didn't wanna waste any time. I kissed him down his body to his boxers.

"Don't tease me baby..." He moaned. I smirked at him. "You gotta beg for it."

"No way! I want it now!" He frowned. I laughed. "Then I guess you not gettin' it."

"Please daddy!" He whined. "I can't take the wait." I pulled of his and my boxer's and grabbed his dick and jacked him off. He let outta little breathless moan his as he arched his back.

"Ugh! Chres!" He breathed. That turn me on and I was already hard. "You like that?" I asked. He moaned in response.

"What's my name?"

"Chres!"

"Nope."

"Chresanto!" He moaned.

"Nope, c'mon baby you know who I am!" I slapped his ass and turned him on all fours.

"Ugh! daddy!" He yelled. "I want you inside me."

"What's the word?" I asked still jacking him off. I could feeling him reaching his peak.

"Ugh! I'm gonna-"

"Go ahead baby let it out." He yelled loudly while letting go a truck load of cum.

"There you go."

"Put it in!" He breathed. I slowly touched his hole and he moaned. I pushed myself in and he yelped in pain and in pleasure.

"Daddy!"

"Yes baby what's my name?!" I yelled slapping his ass harder.

"DADDY!" He screamed. "OH GOD I'M CUMMING CHRES!"

"ME TOO!"

We both reached our climaxes and fell on the bed and panting heavily.

"That was amazing.." He said cuddling on my chest.

"It's always amazing." I said pulling closer to me.

JacobPOV

It's like a fairy tale. I'm here in Paris and I'm with my sexy new husband and all the crazy old flames are gone out of our lives. It's sad how everyone died but it was on their own. I looked up at my man and kissed with ever so sweetly. I LOVE THIS MAN! I can't get enough of him.

"So what now?" He asked.

"Idk, a movie?"  He nodded and we both watched 'Rush Hour' (see, cuz Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan are in Paris lol) and relaxed until we both fell asleep. I love my life....