Chapter Fifteen: Maury Time!

MelaniePOV

Yeah I'm pregnant and it's some guys baby....I don't even know who it is. I'mma just say it's Roc's and get money from him. He's a rapper so he's loaded with money! ^_^ I texted him a message telling him the news and he didn't reply back. Next thing I knew, my phone going off it was Roc calling me.

"Hey-"

"That's not my fucking baby! so I suggest you go look for the real baby daddy!"

"It's yours Roc, I swear to you," I lied. "I kept it to myself because I didn't know how to tell you."

"Don't give me that bullshit!" he yelled. "I know for a fact that I used like 3 condoms on yo ass every time we fuck."

"Well they broke." I said.

"No. No that baby's not mines!"

"Yes it is!

"Prove it," he said. "Send some shit to Maury and we gonna find out.

Dammit! he's gonna know that he ain't the father but I know a way to get him to be the father." ;)

"OK fine, I'll do it."

"Good."

He hung up and I send in my saliva and his too and send it to the show.........and I also put a little something extra inside lol

ChresantoPOV

Another kid? what am I gonna do if it really is mines? what will Jacob say? most importantly, what will he do? what if he leaves me? no, he can't I try to stay faithful but there's always some girl that gets the best in me....maybe I'm not fully gay, maybe just BI. no I'm fully gay, but then what the hell is wrong with me?!

"Baby is something wrong?" I heard Jacob ask. I tried my best to smile but failed....i gotta tell him.

"No, nothing fine." I sighed.

"What's the matter?" he took my hands and kissed them.

"I-I kina...well idk how to say this but I...c-cheated on-"

"What?" he cut me off. "You cheated on me?! again!?"

"No, not again," I said. "Just this once."

"OMG!" he cried. I tried to hold him but he pushed me away.

"After 4 years you go and pull some shit like this?"

"And she said she was pregnant....BUT I know for a fact that ain't mine."

"You betta hope!" he yelled. "If it is yours...your never gonna see your son and daughter again!"

"Huh?"

"I went to the doctors alone, I'm having twins." (Thought I do twins, see? A boy and a girl two for the Price of one lol)

"You can't take them away from me!" I said.

"I can and I will....Chres? don't you even love me?"

"I do."

"Then why are you  doing this?"

"Idk.....women get the best of me."

"That's a good one," he laughed, but I knew he wasn't kidding. "Your sleeping on the couch tonight!"

He walked away from me, not saying anything. I sighed OK I deserved that. I ,got on the couch and slept.....well tried too.

3 WEEKS LATER...

JacobPOV

It's been three weeks and were waiting on the results that this Melanie bitch sent to the Muary show to see if Chres was the ftaher.....I hopes he's not, Idk what I'd do if he had another kid with someone else....it will break my heart.

"There here." Roc said holding up the paper.

"Well, read it!" I said.

He opened the letter and read it. A smile showed on his face so I knew what that meant.

"YES I'M NOT THE FATHER!"

"What?" yelled Melanie. "But I sent them a picture of-"

"What?" I said.

"Nothing." she said looking the other way.

"You were trying to get them to say that I was the father? girl your sick. Idk what I saw in you."

"Get the hell out my house you slut!" Jacob yelled. Melanie left and I was so happy that that wasn't my baby I tried to hug Jacob but he pushed me away.

"What's wrong?"

"Just cause you ain't the father, doesn't means I'm done being mad at you. You cheated on me...with her!"

"Baby I said I was sorry."

"Sorry ain't gonna do anything for me, I need more then a sorry."

"....Ooooooh I know what can change your mind."

"Nope, no sex."

-_________-

"Baby let me make it up to you."

"Right now, my back is killing me, my feet are swollen and I wanna go to bed."

I sighed.

"OK, fine I'll leave you alone.....for now."

He rolled his eyes and walked to the bedroom to sleep while I was in the living room thinking how much of a ass I was....