Chapter Twenty-Three: You My Sex Slave.....Sike!

I think this story is gonna come to an end soon.....

2 WEEKS LATER......

JacobPOV

"SUCK MY DICK!" I spat at him. He grabbed me on my fro to his face and hit me. "Never talk to daddy like that again do you hear me?" I just starred at him, giving him a evil look.

"DO YOU HEAR ME?!!!!" He yelled.

"Yes." I said lowly.

"Good, now go and get me drinks for me and the boys." I nodded, Carson slapped my ass as I went to the kitchen I could hear them talking about me.

"Damn that Afro boy sure is sexy!"

"Word, I wanna tap that." Teas were starting to form again. It's been about 2 weeks since I was gone and no one's looking for me, not even Chres- no wait what am I thinking, he loves me he WOULD be finding me. I got back to the guys with their drinks and was about to leave.

"Jacob! come here." Carson yelled. I walked to him, I could feel myself shaking.

"Yes daddy." Ugh, I hated calling him that! he's not my daddy. Chres is.

"The guys are kina horny so you know what to do."

Sometimes when Carson's guys come over they wanna have sex with me. I hate doing this.

"Please don't make me do this," I said. "I'm still sore."

"This is not an option nigga if you don't do what your asked to do we have a problem."

I sighed and nodded I walked over to the boys and did my little dirty work.

AFTER.....

I was crying....in my small but safe room. It was the only place I can get away form them. I wish I could see Chresanto! I want him back here with me and save me. Then, I remembered that I took my phone while I was here. i can call Chres and tell him to come and get me but there was no connection where I was. -_____-

ChresPOV

"You sure?" Marcus asked. I nodded. "It was Carson, I'mma fuck this nigga up when I see him."

"But why Jacob?" Shey Asked. I told her everything that happened in high school.

"Damn!" Everyone gasped. "He took things way to far.."

'We have to get Jacob back," Breanna said. "Your wedding is ina week and the bride is gone!"

"I know! but Idk where Carson took him." Then I remembered that Jacob's phone was gone. He must've took it with him. I could call him!

"Maybe I can call him, he took his phone."

I tried calling him but it did go through -___- I tried texting him and we all waited to see if he would reply. He has to!

JacobPOV

I got a text from Chres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG BABY WHERE ARE YOU??????????? --Chres

I'm here at Carson's place, he locked me in some small room where there no connection. :( HELP ME! --Jacob

Where are you baby????? --Chres

Were only down from the house about 7 blocks --Jacob

-____________________- --Chres

What? --Jacob

He only took you 7 blocks away????????? Lol this nigga stupid XD --Chres

Lol, anyway hurry I think I hear him coming....just hurry! --Jacob

I will, te amo --Chres

"Te Amo Chres...." I said to myself." The door flew open and there was Carson.

"Hey baby." I said trying to get on his good side. He blushed.

"Hey, looks like someone is getting the right idea about what I want."

"Mm I know now daddy, It won't happen again." He pulled me closer to him and I thought I was gonna throw up. I'd rather be in Chre's arms..... I hope he get's here soon.

ChresPOV

XD

How dumb can a person be?

"Only 7 blocks?' Laughed Marcus. I laughed too. "Yes man, let's go I want my Jacob."

I'm coming for you Jacob and as for Carson.............It's ON!