Chapter Twenty-Two: A Little Revenge On You!

CarsonPOV

I sat out their house on a tree watching him sleep. I sighed. I wish it was me cuddling next to Jacob. I love him so much! I just can't let Chresanto take him away from me. I climbed off the tree branch and silently walked into the house. I heard someone coming from the upstairs and I saw it was Chres getting something out the fridge, my time to get Jacob. I ran past him and into the bedroom and locked it. Jacob was sleeping peacefully and sweet.....but not for long.

"Wake up!" I semi-yelled. He jumped and saw it was me and his face turned into fear.

"C-Carson?" He stuttered. "Hoe'd you get in here?"

"Never mind that, look. I said I wanted you and I'm going to get you." Jacob ran to the door but it was locked from the inside.

"CHRES! CHRES! HELP ME!" I slapped him. "Shut the fuck up!" I grabbed him up off the floor and took him to the window.

"CHRES!" He screamed with tears running down his face. I didn't care. "Didn't I say to shut up?!" We jumped out the window, I left a note for Chres to read and left right with MY lover.

ChresPOV

I heard screaming and new it was Jacob. I was at the door banging as hard as I was trying to get it open. "JACOB! ARE YOU OK?!" I yelled. Tears were pouring down my face. Where's is Jacob? I finally got the door open to see that Jacob wans't here, but a note.

I have him, yeah that's right, I got Jacob and he's mines now. If you want him to live....don't try and find him. I'll kill him if you try anything.

                                                                                                                                   -- Carson

I yelled in anger and ripped up the paper. Hoe took my Jacob oh hell no! I'mma beat this guys ass! idk where he went with him but Idon't care, I'mma find him....and then, I'm gonna kill him.  Where did he take my fucking baby?!!!!!!!!! I was in tears, I just want my baby in my arms right now..... :'(

JacobPOV

I was in a dark room, I didn't know where I was. All I know it that I was kidnapped by Carson and taken away from Chresano. I whimpered in fear as I saw the door opening. I could see who it was but I knew who it was by the tone of voice.

"I love you Jacob, and you go and be with him?!"

Yup, it was Carson.

"I told you I didn't feel for you in that way, your like a friend nothing more." I felt a slap to the face.e I held by cheek and cried.

"SHUT UP! I LOVE YOU JACOB NOT CHRES, ME!" He yelled.

"YOU TRIED TO KILL MY MOTHER!" I yelled. "AND YOU EXPECTED ME TO LOVE YOU?!"        

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!" He yelled back.

"Saying sorry isn't enough for me..." I said.

"I'll buy you anything," He said. "What is it that you want?"

"I want to go back home to my fiancee." he slapped me again.

"DON'T SPEAK OF HIM EVER AGAIN, YOUR MINES NOW!"

"I don't wanna stay here!" I yelled.

"Oh you are, and to prove it, your gonna be my little sex slave."

A sex slave? I don't wanna be a sex slave to this guy! I really hope that Chresanto's looking for me right now.....

Talk about jealousy!