Chapter Five: Dreams Can Come True

RocPOV

Tonight, I was taking Jacob out to the beach! yeah, i'm gonna have a real nice dinner out there for the two of us. He's gonna love it....I told him to dress casual. I walked out of my dorm and was stopped by this nigga -___-

"DF you want?" I asked him, he just smirked at me.

"Nothing, just wanna let you know you should watch your little friend."

"And why is that? what you plan on doing?!" I half yelled.

"Nothing...just hate to see something bad happen to him...again."

Then I remembered....the pills.

"You left those pills in his room....DIDN'T YOU?!"

He laughed.

"Yeah that was me."

I roughly pushed him into a wall and grabbing him by the collar.

"Listen you little fucker, I love Jacob and no one's breaking us up! you hear me?"

"Crystal clear," he smirked. "To bad I don't care."

"Your terrible."

"I know..."

"Stay the hell away from him." 

"Can't make me."

"I'M SERIOUS ANTHONY!" I yelled.

If the fucker puts on finger on Jacob shit will go down! Anthony left and I made my way to Jacob's dorm and knocked on the door. When he opened the door I stared at him in awe. He was so sexy. he was dressed in black pants and a green short sleeve plaid shirt with his shades, I guess he doesn't like when people look at his eyes. DAMN HE LOOKED GOOD! makes me wanna do things ;)

"Hello?" he asked moving around his cane and it hit me.

"It's me." I said making him smile. He stuck his arms out to feel for me and hugged me.

"Hey Chres."

"Chres?" I asked. 

"I like Chres better." he said.

"OK," I giggled Chres it is...you ready?"

He nodded and the two of us headed to my car and drove down the L.A. beach.

"Where are we?" Jacob asked looking around. "I hear the ocean!"

Damn....I forget people that loose a sense, it heightens the others.

"OK you got me," I laughed. "I took us to the beach."

"Yay!" he cheered as he got out of the car. I locked arms with him so he know's where he's going and doesn't fall.

"I hope your hungry," I said sitting him down by the table i set up. "I made us some dinner."

"Yum," he said. "What did you make?"

"Fried chicken...mashed potatoes.....cornbread and sweet corn with white rice."

AFTER THE MEAL

"I haven had a meal like that in years," Jacob said finishing his last bite. "I'm so full."

"Me too," I giggled. "That was good."

"So what now?" he asked.

"I wanted this time to talk to you."

I took his hands and looked into his brown eyes.

"I want us to work Jacob, I like you...alot and I give you time to think things through but I promise you, I'll be there for you....I'll love you uncontrollably, and most importantly, I'll never break your heart."

I saw Jacob in tears, I could tell he was touched by my words.

"Oh....C-Chres," he cried. "That was sweet, you really mean all that?"

"Yes, I really do."

"I like you too, and I DO want us to work."

"So....I guess were I couple." I laughed, making him laugh as well.

JacobPOV

This is all a dream, Chresanto, the boy I've loved for so many years finally loves me! I heard shuffling and I didn't know what he was doing.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Jacob?"

"I heard Chre's voice.

"Yes?"

"Will you accept this ring, and become my boyfriend???" I felt that he slipped the ring on my finger and kissed my hand. I was going to faint. I finally found the one. :)

"Yes, I would love to be your boyfriend!"

Then the next thing I knew, I felt lips on me, god they were big and warm and full of lust, love, and passion. I can honsetly say that I....am in love...

AnthonyPOV

Dammit! this fucker gave him a ring and ask to be his boyfriend?! I was pissed. Now I really regret standing him up before. Something has to be done about this. I cannot let Chresanto get away with my future love. I ran into his two friends. *smirks* maybe I can use them....

"Hey," I greeted the two. "I need your help."

"Why?" Ray asked. "We don't know you like that...at least i don't."

"I don't." Prod said. I rolled my eyes.

"Just hear me out...."

I told the guys about everything, about Roc and Jacob's new found relationship.

"How could he do this?" asked Ray. "He doesn't even like Jacob."

"I guess he does now..." Prod's voice trailed off.

"Anyway, I want to make thier life's a living hell so they'll finally break apart....can we do that?"

They nodded and I smiled. Looks like I have a new gang....but there's one more person to add, Goodbye 'JaySanto' lol.