Chapter Eight:Time for A Little Change

JacobPOV

I've been thinking.....I wanna see again! I've spoken to an eye doctor to do surgery for me to help me with ym eyes so I'm able to see again... Chres will be so happy! ^_^ speaking of Chressy, he;s been acting strange. WE don't cuddle like we used to and he doesn't visit me much in my dorm room, and when I'm talking to him, it feels like he's not listening to me....It was Friday and it was lunchtime. I sat alone since I didn't hear from Roc. I wonder where he is....

RocPOV

"UGH!" she moaned.

I know I shouldn't be doing this but I couldn't resist.

"OH ROC YES...YES HARDER! *moans*"

"*grunts* yes! what's my name?"

"Chres!"

"Nope." I went harder and faster on her.

"OH!"

"What is it?!"

"DADDY!!" she screamed.

We both hit out climax and I dropped right on top of her.

"Damn," I breathed. "That was good."

"Yeah it was," she said lying on my chest. "So what does this mean for us?"

Nothing' really, this was all a mistake! I just cheated on Jacob omg! I hopped out of bed.

"what's wrong?" she asked.

"I can't believe I did that," I said getting dressed. "We could never, ever do this again!"

"And why not? you said you loved me so what's the problem? just dump the boy!"

"No! I love him."

"Yeah right....you just cheated on him with me," she laughed. "You don't love him."

"Don't tell me what I do and don't love," I snapped. "I'm out of here."

"Stop right there," she said. "Leave and I'll tell Jacob that you and I fucked."

She wouldn't dare!

"You can't do that!" I said with a frown on my face.

"I can, and I should." she smirked. 

"You can't!" I yelled.

"Be with me, and I won't say anything."

What have I done? I cheated on Jacob, the one that I love....I can't let him know about this!

"Look, I'll go out with you just don't say anything."

"No, meaning you'll have to end it with Jacob."

"0__0  WHAT? I CAN'T DO THAT, BITCH ARE YOU MAD?!"

"OK, then I guess I'll just tell Jacob."

"OK OK," I sighed. "I'll dump him."