Chapter Twenty-One:I Love You, But Your With Him!

JacobPOV

I was out with Carson.....

-________________-

I didn't wanna do this ugh!

"So you had twins huh?" Carson asked. I nodded. "Yeah and their beautiful...looks just like their daddy." Carson's face expression was a mix of hate and jealousy, but I didn't care.

"Can I ask you something?"He asked.

"Shoot."

"..........I love you," He said. my eyes widen, he loves me?! where did this come from? "But your with him.......why?'

"He loves me."

"Yeah but he bullied you as well as I did."

"He stopped while you kept going," I said. "I love Chres now and that's the way it's gonna stay."

"But I love you..." He said.

"Sorry Carson,  I love you too but like a friend type thing.....nothing more."

"I can treat you better." 

"Treat me better? Chres already does that for me and the twins."

"Does he hit you?" He asked. Hit me?! he does not hit me! well not anymore anyway.

"Carson, I think I should leave." I said getting up.

"Why? come and stay." He said pulling me back down. "I just.... I just can't see you with no one else but me!"

"..."

I didn't know what to say, hearing this was all so sudden.

"Jacob say something..."

"...What do you want me to say?"

"You love me, I know you do say you love me!"

"I don't love you like that Carson.

"Yes you do, you just don't wanna say it."

"No I'm saying that I don't love you....I love Chres now so I think Imma leave." I walked away from him while he was yelling for me to come back. I don't love Carson, I don't I never did. What he did to me was out of line and went to far. Back when we were in high School, he...he tried to kill my mother! :'(

I was heartbroken that he wanted to do such a thing! my mother did nothing to him and he tried to kill her. She's OK now and still alive. I went back home to find a young girl standing with Chres. I wonder what they were talking about until I saw Chres kissing her! I was so mad I rush right over there and picked the hoe up by her hair.

"How dare you! this is my man you fucking soulless bitch!" I yelled throwing her aside. I looked at Chres with tears. "HOW DARE YOU?!"

"Baby, it wans't like that she-"

"I don't wanna hear it!" I sobbed. "I'm staying with Shey and talking the twins with me." I ran in the house and packed up my clothes and the babies tings their pampers, bottles clothing's EVERYTHING! Chres came in and tried to stop me.

"Don't you touch me!" I yelled. "Don't.."

"But baby I didn't kiss her!" He said.

"I saw you!"

"She kissed me baby,  I swear. I love you not her. She's just some hoe." I wanted to believe him but I still don't know..

" I don't know Chres..."

"Jacob, I swear to you." Chres held me close and rocked me from side to side. "Cheating on you would be the last ting I would wanna do on this earth," He kissed me  took the bags away from me and took me downstairs where that 'Jane' girl was still here.

"But Chres you said you loved me!" She yelled.

"I never said that." Chres said. "I don't love your ass."

"Really, so your just gonna dump me  like this? yu and your child?"

CHILD?! oh no....I knoe he didn't....

"Child?' Chres laughed. "Bitch we never had sex.."

"Yes we did, at my party and I got pregnant with your baby girl!"

"I hate you." I said to Chres and ran back for the bags and called up Shey telling her everything. Shey was like my main friend out of the bunch we talk together the most..

"Baby wait she's lying to you!" Chres yelled. "Are you really just gonna believe her over me??"

"Did you have sex with her?"

"NO!"

I looked into his eyes to see him in a lie but all I saw was the truth. He was telling the truth!

"....OK baby I'm sorry." I hugged him and pecked his lips.

"It's OK, and as for you!" Chres looked at Jane. "Get the fuck out, I will never have babies with you."

"You know you want me Chres, I love you!"

"You need to give up chick," I said. "He doesn't want you." She gave me a stink look and I did the same and she left without another word.

"I hope she stays away." I sighed.

"I really didn't do nothing with her babe." Chres said.

"I know that now," I smiled at him. "

"So.....what did Carson do?"

"He told me he loved me." I said.

"What?!" Chres yelled. "He loves you? that's bull!"

"I know, I told him I didn't love him that way so idk....he might do something."

"If he does try some shit with us I'll be there," I smiled at him, Chres was always so protective. That's why I love him so much.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I heard the babies crying, it must be Xavier. I went to go and check on him but Chres pulled me back.

"No I got it." He went while I sat back and waited for him to come back. After about 15 min, he came back.

"So what was wrong?" I asked.

"He was tired, so I put him back to sleep."

"Oh." He sat next to me on the couch.

"So, the wedding's coming up." I smiled. yes, the weddings gonna be in 3 weeks! I got everything ready to go the flowers, the suits, everything! even my brides mate ^_^

"I can't wait to marry you and become Mr. Jacob Perez-August." He kissed me on my lips. I love his lips so much I can;t think if kissing another man's lips but his.

"And I can't wait for you to become Mr. Perez-August." Looks like our life's are back on track. :)

CarsonPOV

He rejected me! he can't and I will not just leave him alone! I heard he's getting married to that Chres fucker in 3 weeks. I have to talk with Jacob and change his mind about marrying him! he;s not right for him....I am......I just can't let this happen, I just can't...