Chapter Sixteen: Peace

ChresantoPOV

I have got to make it up to my baby.

It's been a week and Jacob still won't talk to me. I miss him...I miss us and I miss being in the bed. :(

I walked into the bedroom and saw Jacob laying down watching TV. I sit on the bed and rubbed his feet.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Rubbing your feet, I want you to relax."

"I'm still mad at you so move."

"C'mon, you know you like it." I rubbed his  harder and he moaned. I smiled. Yeah I knew it.

"Chres..." he sighed. "Stooooopp."

"Noooo..I wanna make things right and this is the first step."

"You really wanna make it up to me?" he asked. i nodded.

"Yes, I love you bay and it was so wrong for me to do what I did. I'm gonna be fully faithful to you and always will be."

"You sure?" he asked. "Pull shit like this again and watch I don't leave you."

"OK." I laughed. He smiled. "Wanna feel the babies?"

"Yeah." I put my hand over his belly I felt little kick here and there and I smiled. I was gonna a father to these to beautiful babies. I know I haven't seen them but I know they gonna be cute I mean....look at me. :D

"I can't wait til the babies come,' Jacob sighed. "I can't take it anymore."

Jacob been having craving and back pains and painful feet. Man, glad I ain't going through that.

"It'll all be over soon." I said kissing his cheek.

Jacob was now 4 months and his stomach has gotten bigger lol he looks like a blimp XD

"Want me to lay with you?" I asked.

"Yes please." I got into bed and pulled him on my chest and the two of us talked and watch tv. I finally got my life back again!

CharmainePOV

Ugh! I'm gonna die in this bitch! it's been 4 years and 4 months later! me and the boys been in this fucking cell for to long.

"I wanna get outta here man," Ray sighed. "I can't take this life sentence."

"Tell me about it," Prod said. "The food here is terrible."

I haven't had real food in so long, I forgot what it tasted like....I guess it really is over for us....

I found a piece of glass and grabbed it.

"I can't go on, I have to do it."

"What?" Ray asked.

I stabbed my self in the heart and fell to the floor, next thing I knew I was gone....

RayPOV

Charmaine killed herself. Guess she couldn't take it....and neither can I. I should do the same thing there's no way to survive this...

"I should kill myself." I said.

"Nigga what?" gasped Prod. "what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Look, we ain't getting out of here, how the fuck to you expect we survive?" I took the glass that Char had and looked at it. "Good bye friend." was my last words and I stabbed myself in the heart and watch my life flash in front of me and everything went black I was gone....

ProdPOV

0_0 I'm all alone now....Ray and Char killed themselves the security took them away and cleaned the mess up. Maybe I should join 'em. Like Ray said. There was no getting out of here anyway, might as well end it early. I took the glass and did the same thing, I stabbed myself in the heart and fell to the floor and everything went black.

I was gone as well......