Chapter Seventeen: Baby Shower

OK I did this Chapter Over a little and cut it short, since everybody wanted the twins to live :)

NINE MONTHS LATER....

JacobPOV

I heard Charmaine, Ray, and prod all killed themselves. I guess they could take a life sentence. Anyway I'm on my baby shower!^_____^ I am now nine months and I could be due any day now. It's so exciting but scary too. Having two babies takes a lot out you..I know people that gone through this.

"Wow Jay, your big." Laughed Shey.

"I am not!" I whined.

"You look like a big apple." Marcus said.

"Guys shut up," Breanna said. "I'll beat you guys up."

"Thanks Bre.

"Anytime." She laughed.

Chres was right beside me, feeding me some cake and ice cream. Mmmmmmm! nothing could go wrong.

"Their finally gonna come!" I squealed. Chres rubbed my big belly.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see them, I'm gonna be a daddy!"

"And a great one." I smiled.

I heard Chre's phone going off and I saw he had a text. Wonder who it's from.

"Wo's that baby?" I asked as he was looking at his phone.

"N-Nothing babe," he sounded unsure. "Nothing..."

"Your sure????"

"Yeah baby don't worry."

"OK"

ChresPOV

SHIT!

Melanie texted me talking about she loves me and misses me! I'm done with her I'm trying to make it up to Jacob and I don't need some hoe ruining it for me again. She texted me again and it got me upset!

"If you don't come back to me, I'll make your life a living hell---Melanie 

I was scared, losing Jacob for good would be the most terrible thing ever! I can't let that happen to Jacob or my babies. I had to do something about this girl.

"Baby, I'll be back." I said.

"Where you going?" he asked.

"Outside, just to get some fresh air."

"OK, don't stay out to long." I nodded and walked out. I hopped into my car and drove to Mel's place. When she opened the door, I pushed her out the way as she tried to kiss me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!!" I yelled.

"I love you Chres, I've always loved you, when we were together I thought you were the one. But now, I'm finding out you have a family going  on now."

"Yes I do, now look I'm sorry for leading you on but I have a family now and I don't want anything happening to them."

"Be with me and nothing will." She said  and I laughed.

"You can't black mail me!" She laughed.

"OK then, then it's goodbye to Jacob then."

"If you harm him, I'll kill you." I said threw my teeth. I swear I'll kill her, just like I did Anthony. Like I said, I don't hit girls but I'll beat a bitches ass. 

"Love you too baby." She blew my a kiss and laughed.

"You make me sick!" I walked out of her house slamming her door. I drove back to the house and found Jacob talking and laughing with our friends. I smiled. I love him, It'll hurt if he was gone out of my life. I'll do everything in my power to keep him and the babies safe.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked Jacob.

"Oh yes," He laughed. "I am."

"Good." I sat down with him and pulled him close to me, talking and laughing with the others. No one's gonna take my family away from me... NO ONE.