Chapter Eleven: This is it

JacobPOV

I woke up feeling oh so great!

I was on top of Chres and loving it. I smiled at the way he was sleeping....softly and clam. I got up out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower. While I was showering I felt someone's presence. I smiled.

"Chres," I laughed. "If you wanna come in you can."

"Don't mind if I do."

0_0

WHO WAS THAT?! THAT'S NOT CHRESANTO!

I turned around and saw none other then Anthony, shit, I forgot all about him.

"I heard you was fucking around with Chres." he walked closer to me as I walked backward. 

"Were not even together Ant," I said. "How did you get in here?"

"Never mind that," he said still walking closer to me. "I took you out on a date, I took you to your fucking appointment and you go and fuck that fucker?"

"I love him."

I felt a slap to my face. It was wired too since I saw the whole thing!

"No you love me and only me!"

"No I don't," I shook my head. "I love Chres....we never dated."

"Your gonna regret this." he said.

I don't see myself regreting this, then the next thing I knew, I blacked out....

ChresantoPOV

I woke up to no Jacob on my chest. Where is he? I looked all over the dorm and there was no sign of him.

"Where is he?"

"Looking for someone?" I heard Charmaine's voice echoing in my ear as I turned around. UGh! that girl can't believe I slept with her.

"What have you guys done with Jacob?"

"That's for us to know and for you not to know." I saw Ray and prod walking out form the bathroom.

"Where the hell y'all came from?!"

I was freaking out! what the fuck have they done with my baby?

"OK," I laughed. "I'm gonna say this once, WHERE THE FUCK IS JACOB??????????????!"

They all laughed at me, I was not kidding!

"With his lover," Charmaine smirked. "Your little Jacob and Ant are at his dorm......'getting it on'

0_____0 No.....no NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! I ran and busted in Ant's room and didn't see Jacob. Tears were pouring out of my eyes.

"WHERE IS HE?" I yelled pulling up his room looking around.

"Who?" he laughed. I grabbed him by the shoulders and looked dead in his eyes.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABY?! I'M NOT FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU ANTHONY!"

"Idk where he is," he said. "Oh, I do think he could be in the bathroom."

I dropped him and dashed to the bathroom only to see....

BLOOD!

Blood was fulled to the top and Jacob was floating in. I dropped to the floor.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  I yelled. I ran back to Anthony AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!

"YOU MONSTER! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" I continued to punch him until I saw blood......he was dead and I knew it! Mr Wilson, and other professors have came into the room to see what was all the noise. I told them EVERYTHING! I saw them take Jacob out of the tub and jetted him to the hospital.....God I HOPE AND PRAY that my baby's OK......I really do cause if Jacob doesn't make it.....Ray, Prodigy and that bitch Charmaine are gonna be the next one's that gonna join him...