Chapter Nineteen:Welcome to the world

I wanted to find a REAL picture of twins but failed -______-

JacobPOV

"PUSH!" said Dr Flowers as I was out of breath, and looking like crap. I was all sweaty and weak. I couldn't do this, not without Roc. The door flew open and I saw Roc!

"CHRES!" I sobbed. "Your alive.."

"It's OK baby, I'm here now. Nothing's gonna stop me from being there for you." I smiled at him, this is why I love him so fucking much!

"OK here comes the first baby," Dr Flowers said. "Push on 3.....OK I......2.....3~! PUUUUUUUUUSH!"

I grabbed Chres hand and Shey's too and screamed so loud that I think I broke the glass windows.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG!"

"Aaah! my hand!" Chre ans Shey yelled. I didn't care their not giving birth to 2 babies! -___-

"Look, I see the head!" Said Marcus excitingly. 

"Your doing great honey keep going." Chres said wiping the sweat on me. I was in so much pain ugh! I then heard little baby cries, and a beautiful baby boy comes out.

"AWE!" Everyone said.

"OK time for the second baby." Says Dr Flowers giving my baby boy to a nurse to clean him.

"UGh! I can't take it anymore!" I screamed.

"One more baby sweetie just stay strong." I was glad Chres was here, I needed him.

"OK 1,2,3, PUSH!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" And finally, a sweet baby girl came out. the babies were crying and looking so small and cute.

"Awe, my babies are gonna look cute just like that." Breanna said.

"Yeah right," Laughed Marcus. "They gonna look like the Chuckie doll."

While They were arguing I looked down at my beautiful children and and looked at my lover with tears in my eyes.

"Their perfect." I sobbed.

"Yeah, so what are we naming them?" Chres asked crying with me.

"Hm.....I like Xavier and Alianna."

"I like that too."

Welcome to the world Xavier and Alianna :)