Chapter Nine:To Good To Be True

JacobPOV

Tomorrow was my big day!

I'm going to  have surgery on my eyes so that I can finally see! I can see so much of what I missed in my teen days.. I want to ask Chres to come with me but I want all this to be a surprise.

I was in my room listening to music when Roc walked in.

"Jacob?" he called.

"Chressy!" I cheered happily. "Where were you?"

"I was around, listen.........we need to talk."

"Sure what about?" I asked.

"I think we should.....break up."

When he said that, I didn't know what to do or what to say! he was breaking up with me?! why?! what did I do? was it something I said? or is it just because I'm blind?! -__-

"What?" 

"I'm sorry Prince it's just that-"

"I knew I should have just said no to that date when I had the chance," I said standing up. "You never loved me, so what were you trying to get sex from me and be done with it?"

"What? no i-"

"Just go Chres..." I cried.

"Baby..."

"DON'T EVER IN YOUR MOTHER FUCKING LIFE CALL ME 'BABY' AGAIN! I HATE YOU! I HATE THIS WHOLE WORLD! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE NOT HAVING TO SEE, SEEING NOTHING BUT DARKNESS ALL THE TIME, AND BEING LAUGHED AT, SO JUST GO! GO AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

RocPOV

0_0.......

I was stunned at Jacob's harsh words and yelling. I feel bad about this whole thing but I really didn't wanna break up with him. I only did this because I wanna keep Jacob safe....I think I should tell Jacob what's going on...NOT!

"OK," I sighed. "I'll leave you alone.." I left the room only to hear Jacob crying. Damn, I hate when he cries I wanna hold him so bad but I can't. Ray, Prod, Ant, and Char were outside of the room smirking and laughing about what they heard.

"Nice work baby." said Charmaine.

-_______-  I wanted to throw up on her so bad but I held back.

"Look, why can't y'all just leave me alone OK?!"

"I can't do that, your mines now." she said with that stupid ass smirk on her face.

"And finally, Jacob can be mine!" Anthony laughed as he walked in his dorm room. I was about to follow but Ray pulled me back. 

"Get the fuck off me!" I yelled. "How could y'all just turn away form me like this?"

"You turn your back on us!" yelled Prod.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing!" Charmaine said quickly shutting the two. "Nothing at all."

Someting's going on here.....and i'mma find out.

AnthonyPOV

"Look he was old news," I said to him wiping his tears. "I'm here for you now."

"Idk what went wrong," he sobbed. "I thought we were perfect for one another...I thought he was....the one."

I was jealous when he said that Roc was the one for him. I wanted to be the one for him.

"How 'bout I take you out tonight?" I asked.