Chapter Twenty: We Are A Family......Almost

ChresPOV

Jacob was out of the hospital after 3 days. He's still sore, but I'm here to help. As for me, I'm sore myself but were gonna help each other get better.  We heard the news that Melanie was in jail which made my life! out with the old and in with the new.

 "Bye Mr and Mr August!" Said a nurse by the desk in the front.

"Good bye!" Jacob and I said as I pushed him out of the building.

"I'm gonna call a cab." I said pulling out my phone. A cab came about 15 min later and took us home.

Jacob sighed.

"I'm really sore, anyway, I'm gonna put the babies in their room." The twins room was blue and pink split down. One side we painted pink and blue the other. It's cute, looks like cotton candy.

"Ow." Jacob whine as he sat on the king sized bed we had. 

"You still sore baby?"

"Yes, and tired. You try birthing two babies." I laughed. What he just went through I sure as hell didn't wanna feel like that..

"I'll sleep with you baby." I said getting into bed with him.

"Thanks baby." I kissed him goodnight and he two of us cuddled up.............then the doorbell rang

-___-

"Fuck." I groaned. "

"Just get that baby," Jacob said tiredly. "And come back to bed." I sighed and slowly got out of bed and when to go and see who it was. Some girl came up and hugged me so tightly. I groaned in pain.

"Oh I'm sorry did I hurt you?" She asked.

"A little," I said. "And who are you?'

"Oh, I'm Jane and I'm your biggest fan!" Great, another crazy fan.

"Um is that all you wanted to say?" I asked, not trying to sound rude.

"Um...no I wanted to as if you can come to my birthday party that in 2 days, I'm gonna be 23."

I really wasn't up for a parry, but I didn't like to upset people.

"OK I will when is it?

"On Friday," She smiled. "See you there." Then she did the unthinkable, she kissed me on the cheek and walked away, and when I mean walked away, she was trying to switch. Like come on you'd have to have ass for that, and she ain't got that and plus, I'm gay.....that wouldn't even turn me straight. I walked back upstairs to Jacob. He was sleeping so peacefully, I climbed into bed and wrapped my arms around him.

"Who was that?" He asked in a yawn.

"Eh, some girl wanted me to come to her B-day."

"And what did you say?"

"Yeah, I didn't wanna be rude."

"What?" Jacob lifted from the bed. "You said yes, why?"

"I didn't wanna make her mad, plus, she said she was a fan." Jacob sighed.

"Fine, just don't try to let no girl touch you......promise me please."

"I promise." I said. Jacob smiled.

"Thank you."

"Come on, let's get some sleep."

I hope at that party that girl doesn't try anything funny......

3 DAYS LATER.....(FRIDAY)

JacobPOV

So that girl's birthday is today and Chres is leaving to go to her place. I walked into the babies room and woke them up to feed them, myself, and Chres.They look so cute in their little Elmo outfits I got them, I'm taking them to the park today.......alone :(