Chapter Thirteen: Marriage Planning...I think not

JacobPOV

OMG!

I'm getting married! I have to start planning. Chres and I decided that the big day is gonna happen next month. I have to call my friends. Yes, friends I made some friends back in school....Shey, Breanna and Marcus and Julie and Mark. Their also Chres friends as well.

"I can't believe it';s been 4 years since you guys dated." said Julie. I smiled.

"Yeah, I can't believe he finally asked me and I have some news.."

They all looked at me to know the secret.

"I'm Pregnant!"

"OMG YOU ARE?!" Shouts Shey "Congrats honey!"

"What's the gender?" asked Marcus.

"Idk me and Chres are going to the doctors tomorrow to find out"

"Where is he anyway?" asked Breanna.

I wanted to know that too, where was he? I tried calling him but there was no answer, hmmmm..

ChresPOV

"UGH! FUCK ME DADDY!" she screamed.

"UGH YEAH JUST LIKE THAT!" I grunted. I know this was wrong but I couldn't fight it.

A met a girl name d Melanie about 2 years ago when me and Jacob were dating. She doesn't know about Jacob or anything.

"That was good," she breathed. "That was real good."

"Yeah it was." I said. "Well, gotta go."

"Wait, where you going?" she asked with a frown. "Aren't you gonna stay here with me?"

I sighed. I guess I have to tell her.

"Look Mel, I have a boyfriend and-"

"WHAT?!" she yelled. "Your....gay? and you didn't tell me?! WTF?! how long has this been going on?"

"I've been with him longer then you."

"HOW LONG?!"

"4 years, I've been with you during the 2nd year of dating with  him."

"I don't believe this," she said sighed. "Just go, go and never talk to me again!"

"Gladly..." I mumbled walking out of her place. I feel terrible that i cheated on Jacob again but he doesn't have to know.

what gender Jacob should have! ^_^