A Surprise For You

When Gus woke up I was still in his arms, staring at the ceiling.

"Heey..." He said lazily, stretching his long arms over our heads, unraveling them from my warm body. I laughed and pulled the blanket up to my chin, not wanting to get up. "What time is it?" Gus's husky voice asked me from outside the comfort of the warm blanket. I brought my gaze up to him as he sat up in bed and I tried to sink more and more back into the comfy bed. Gus laughed at me as he saw this and rolled his eyes.

"Not a morning person, eh?" He said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I groaned from under the sheets as he started to move away from me creating a tidal wave of cool air.

"You're an ass..." I murmured from under the covers, giving him a playfully hurt look. He laughed again, creating laugh lines by his eyes and pulled the covers from his side all the way open so all the pent up body heat escaped and I was left out in the cold air of my bedroom.

"No, I'm just a morning person." He said with a happy smile. I couldn't even stay pretend-angry at this boy so I smiled back at him and threw the covers back so I could warm myself up again. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep again, but the memories of what happened earlier still were fresh in my head. So I ended up opening my eyes and just at that moment I opened them to a stark naked Gus standing up to go get dressed. My eyes went wide as I gazed over his perfectly flawless body. His legs were thin and long, like the rest of him, his torso chiseled elegantly into a toned but thin stomach, abdominal muscles there, but hidden because of his willowy frame. His chest was smooth and flat, with perfect, defined collarbones. His neck was long and his Adams-apple protruded in a sort of sexy way. And his hair, his silky, wavy, gorgeous hair framed his beautiful slender face magnificently, creating a masterpiece. He noticed me staring at him and winked.

"Like what you see?" He smirked as he put his elegant hands on his slender hips. I blushed as I noticed the thing that was right in front of my view... and damn!

In an attempt to get him to stop winking and biting his lip seductively at me I covered my head with the blankets. To be honest it was partially to hide the massive amounts of blush on my face, I didn't really hate the winking, not really. I laughed as I hid under the sheets from my gorgeous, naked boyfriend getting dressed in my room.

"Where's your clock, Rain?" I heard Gus ask from outside my little tent.

"Ummm, It should be on my dresser." I said poking my head out of the covers. He smiled lovingly at me.

"You're so adorable, you know." He told me as he walked to the dresser where a pile of books was hiding my alarm clock.

"Shut up, you." I said playfully as I rolled over in the bed, grabbing a pillow to snuggle with.

"Damn, It's only four in the morning, Rain!" He said from across the room.

"Hummm..." I said quietly as I snuggled deeper into the comfort of my bed.

"Jesus." I heard Gus mutter from the other side of my room, I could practically hear his eyes rolling at me. I gave out a huff of a laugh as I hid further into the blankets.

"Can I go get something to eat?" I heard him ask, I was too tired to say anything so I just moaned back at him and he opened the door leaving me alone in the room.

I must have eventually fallen asleep because I awoke to rustling in the room. I opened my eyes to brightness that was blinding and I groaned as I rolled over onto my chest to hide from the light.

"Good morning again." Said a cheerful voice across the room. I groaned louder and this time I heard a laugh. "Why don't you get up, I made you something." He said in his sweet husky voice.