You Will Never Be Alone

After school, Gus and I met at the elm and walked back to my place together like we used to do almost every day. We held hands down the street and except for a few stares from some strangers we were left alone in peace. We chatted and flirted with each other until we got to my apartment building. We took the stairs up to the third floor and walked into my home. When we walked in I noticed a letter on the dining table.

Rain,

I won't be home till late tonight. I left money for you to order pizza, don't trash the place!

If Gus is there, Hi Gus! You guys can order a movie too if you want.

Love you both,

Mum.

I smiled at the note and Gus read it over my shoulder, I heard a little chuckle from him and turned to see a very sexy smirk played out on his thin face.

"Your mum isn't going to be home till late..." Gus said in a husky voice. I looked at him with wide eyes, I knew what he was thinking... "I'm still totally turned on from lunch, and you just look so freaking hot in that shirt." He whispered with a wink. I gulped and licked my lips nervously. Why was I nervous? I was so ready for this, I wanted this.

"I love you Gus." I whispered back to him with as much of my pent up emotions as possible and crashed my lips into his passionately. I wan't going to let this little nervous feeling in my gut ruin my time with Gus. I've been waiting to get alone time with him for so long, I've missed the way his lips felt on mine and the way his hands felt on my skin when he held my body. I missed the way we moved together and the way I felt when I was with him; purely blissful. I wasn't going to ruin this, not this time. I closed my eyes and he deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue into my mouth making me moan out his name.

"Mmnnuuhh." I moaned out as his arms expertly started unbuttoning my shirt and he whipped it off. I started to pull his sweater up off of his torso and once it was off I ran my hands along the sensitive, pale skin of his stomach making him take a sharp intake of breath. As we kissed passionately we started to walk backwards down the hallway and into my room, as we walked in Gus slammed the door behind us and we both smiled widely at each other.

"I love you so fucking much Rain." Gus huskily moaned as I left a trail of kisses down his neck.

"I love you too." I whispered into his skin. I felt goosebumps form where I kissed his sensitive skin under his chin. He pulled me backwards onto my bed on top of him. We were both shirtless and I was straddling his hips, grinding over top of him, making his face hot with blush and his voice moan out my name. We moved together in a whirl of passion and that little feeling I had, that little bit of hesitation had completely dissipated. I was one hundred percent in love with this boy and one hundred percent ready to be his, in every possible way. Our mouths danced together with raging passion as our clothing started to disappear from our now naked forms. We moved as one being, one mass of melting skin, one heart of burning desire. Through the hours that we were together on that bed, in my room, falling faster and harder for each other than we ever had before, pure love radiating off of our bodies and seeping into our pores.

As I laid panting on my bed, Gus's naked body folded around mine like a protective blanket, heaving for air. We laid on the bed comfortably as we regained ourselves.

"Woah." Gus breathed, his voice hoarse and raspy.

"Yeah." I whispered back to him.

"That was... that was just... woah." He was still breathing hard after our little escapade.

"I can't believe we just did that..." The words just slipped out of my mouth. Gus turned his head with a confused frown.

"What do you mean?" He asked me, turning his body so he could see my face better.

"I mean, I just... remember when we tried to get intimate before and you stopped me? I just didn't think you'd... I don't know."

"Want to?" He finished for me with a sad expression on his face.

"Yes." I barely whispered. Gus took his hands and put them around my face, cupping my head so I was forced to look at him. He wore a serious expression that told me that what he was going to say he really meant.

"Rain, I was going through so much, I was getting abused, I was new to relationships, I was nervous, unsure that you liked me as much as I liked you, I was hesitant because every other time someone got close they hurt me. I knew you wouldn't hurt me, but I was feeling vulnerable and weak and I couldn't handle anything physical." I looked at his beautiful, hazel eyes, they had the onset of tears which made a pang in my heart. I lifted one of my hands up to my face and put it over top of one of Gus's. "But now," He continued, "But now I have a safe home that I live in with kind people, I know you love me and I know I love you equally as much, I don't have to worry about being vulnerable because I am safe, and loved by so many people I never thought I'd have in my life, I don't feel insecure in our relationship. I feel strong, I'm happy. And so yes, I really wanted to have sex with you, I wanted to before as well, It just wasn't the right time." He said softly looking into my eyes lovingly.

"I know." I said with a smile finally realizing all of what he said was so completely and utterly true. I leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips, lingering long enough to breathe in and smell his coconut, musky, male scent.

"I was scared I would be alone." Gus whispered as I pulled my lips away.

"You will never be alone, Gus. Not as long as I'm breathing." I whispered to my beloved boyfriend.

"I know." He whispered back and crashed his lips back into mine.