Beautiful

How's It going? I texted Gus.

I love it here Rain. These people are so kind and understanding.

I'm so incredibly happy that you're there and you're happy :)

Me too! Their dog is even super sweet too! A part of me is a little sad that I age out in a few weeks to be honest.

I looked at the last text Gus had sent me. Did he not wan't to live with me anymore? Was he going to want to stay there, away from me? Would he slowly forget about me? All these selfish thoughts pierced my mind like a looming shadow. But as quickly as they came, I pushed them away, not wanting to take away from Gus's new, safe life where he wasn't afraid to be himself at home and where he was encouraged to grow. I smiled as I replied back to him.

I'm totally looking forwards to meeting their dog :) And don't worry Gus, because as soon as you age out you get to live with me ;) hehehe

Was that a seductive winky face you just sent Rain?

Maaaybeee..... ;)

Damn, I'm so looking forwards to seeing you on Monday, I feel really.... Hehehe. Never mind!

What?! What did that mean!?

Well... I just really want to kiss you right now, you beautiful motherfucker.

I laughed at his text and smiled. I really wanted to see him, I kind of missed the nights he would just show up at my apartment and I would sneak downstairs and steal a goodnight kiss. I really missed that, I was so, incredibly selfish. I rolled over on my bed and sent Gus a quick goodnight text then drifted off to sleep.

On Monday morning I woke up with excitement. This was Gus's first day back to school since everything had happened, and I was going to make it a really good day for him. I got up and showered, getting dressed in Gus's favorite of my outfits; black skinnies, a maroon button down with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows and buttoned up to the top. I put a metal chain on my pants by my pockets for added effect and styled my hair nicely. I looked at myself, I was looking very sharp. I smiled and walked out of my room.

"Rain?" My mother said as she saw me all dressed up. "What's the occasion?" I smiled at her, big and goofy.

"Gus's first day back! Plus I haven't seen him all weekend." I said. My mother smiled at me and pulled me into the kitchen.

"I have something that you can give to Gus." She said rummaging in a drawer taking out a pair of scissors and walked to the side of the room where there was a bouquet of flowers. She cut off a lily and some green foliage and wrapped it together with a white lace ribbon. It was very exquisite.

"Thanks mum!" I said as I took the little bouquet from her and headed out the door.

When I got to school I headed up to the elm tree and I saw a head of long, silky, dirty blond hair. A smile automatically grew on my face as I jogged up to Gus who was sitting under the tree sketching on a new drawing pad.

"Hey Gus." I said as I stood in front of him, hiding the flowers behind my back.

"Hey you!" He said happily, pulling his gaze up to meet mine. His beautiful, hazel eyes enchanting and inviting me to get lost in them. "You going to come sit down or you going to stay there staring at me all day?" He said with a deep chuckle as I snapped out of my daze. I smiled too but didn't sit down yet.

"I have a surprise for you." I said, trying to sound mysterious, which only made Gus laughed more.

"What is it you cute little bastard?" He said through another chuckle, clutching his stomach while smiling up at me.

"Close your eyes." I said quietly, winking at him. He rolled his eyes but closed them and tilted his head up a little. I bent into a crouch in front of him and leaned in, planting a soft kiss on his lips. He melted right into me, putting his hands on my neck and I deepened the kiss slowly, making it feel like we were floating. It was an amazing kiss which I had to break apart due to the school bell that had rung. I moved back a bit, but Gus was still holding onto my neck, looking at me lovingly.

"I could totally just skip school and do that all day if you let me." He whispered in a husky voice. I chuckled and smiled at him which reminded me about the real surprise. I took his hands and guided them off of my neck, placing them in front of him and grabbed the flowers that I had placed behind me, bringing them up to his face. He looked at the elegant bouquet and a soft smile spread over his face.

"Flowers?" He said through a voice crack.

"It's like a little welcome back memento." I said to him as he took the flowers. I got up out of the crouch and stood, stretching my legs.

"These are wonderful, thanks Rain." He said clutching the flowers to his chest.

"You're welcome." I said taking his hand and pulling him up with me. We walked into the school and parted in the hallway as he headed off to the art room and I headed off to my math class.

The morning was fun, I focused on my classes and sometimes if the class got boring I would stare off into space and think of kissing Gus. Once a teacher asked me what I was doing, I froze and then a furious blush spread on my face and the entire class saw. Not that they would laugh at me, they were all still super cold towards me, probably because I still intimidated them with my dark features and brooding moods that had been much more frequent lately.

Once lunch rolled around I met Gus at our tree and he asked if I wanted to go to the art room with him today, I of coarse said yes and we spent the entire lunch hour in his little corner, sitting on the floor. He was sitting in my lap for most of the time, stealing kisses and playing with the ends of my hair which were getting a little too long again.

"I forgot to tell you something this morning." Gus whispered huskily in my ear.

"What?"

"I forgot to say how sexy you look in your outfit today." He said with a chuckle as he leaned in and nipped at my ear playfully.

"Gus! Oh my god, stop." I said laughing as his teeth kept attacking the skin on my neck and ear. A bright blush made it's way up to my face and as soon as he saw, he gave me a devilish smirk and began sucking on my soft spot just below my jawline. I couldn't keep the moan from leaving my lips as his lips and tongue worked their magic on my soft skin. Gus chuckled as I struggled to keep the noises that were escaping quiet.

"Nnnuh..." I moaned as Gus licked the tender spot where he had been sucking. He looked at my red face and smirked, satisfied.

"You're just too cute, you know." He whispered into my ear, still sitting on my lap... which reminded me of the huge elephant in the room... "I see you got pretty excited, there Rain." He chuckled as he shifted his weight off of my crotch. Red blush was burning on my face as I looked at how much of a good time Gus was having doing this to me.

"We... we're in school Gus." I stuttered, starting to regain my speech.

"Oh, I know." He said innocently as he took another look at me. He brought his hand up to graze my neck where he most definitely had given me a raging hickey. "Do you think I can come over today, after school?" He asked in an all too innocent, sweet voice.

"Hell yes." I breathed out and he grinned at my eagerness.

"Missed me, beautiful?" Gus chuckled.

"More than you know."