Chapter 2: Aired Voices

Cloves - Don't Forget About Me (Song for Chapter)

Dedicated to those we lose so suddenly we don't get to say goodbye...

It's Friday, which means I have uploaded a new chapter!

I'm afraid it is only short!

But so worth the read!

<<<

Chapter 2: Aired Voices

Tayte's POV

It was four long days later, with Arii and Keane still not having said one word to each other.

I'd spent a day with Mum and Forrest, much to my dismay, especially since Keane wouldn't come with me, because he said I needed time to bond with my potential new father. He ended up coping a slap on the upside of the head for that. They both were heading back to England tomorrow.

I awoke first that morning and saw it to be still early, Keane was still asleep, but he was whimpering and shaking ever so slightly,

"Keane...babe wake up" I said softly, placing my hands on him carefully, he was shaking more extremely and said,

"Stop...please...don't do it...please...I'll do anything"

  "Keane, hey buddy your dreaming, wake up," his eyes shot open, "You're okay. You were just dreaming"

"Oh God I'm sorry" he told me,

    "Don't apologise"

"I don't remember what I was dreaming about" He said,

  "Then don't worry about it" I said softly, kissing him, "Don't worry about a thing"

"What time is it?" He mumbled, closing his eyes and snuggling into me,

   "Not time to get up yet" I whispered, he grinned,

"Then kiss me and kiss me hard" He replied.

<<<

11.30am we'd eaten breakfast and were all sat next door in the sitting room. Mum and Dad had declared that no one was going to leave the room until all matters had been settled, after they have been fed up with the conflict going on in the family. I had a feeling that it was going to be a long and painful day.

"So we hear you and Arii had a minor falling out yesterday evening" Rhina said to Keane,

"I wouldn't say minor, I'd say it was a pretty major falling out" He replied,

   "It's over nothing though, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Damon but..." She began,

"Over nothing, really. You said that I would ruin everything, you had the cheek to say that to me after everything we've all been through"

   "Arii" Rhina said, "You forgot to mention that part to us"

"Because it was a heat of the moment thing and I didn't mean it" She said,

   "Then what did you mean?" Keane asked, "Because I'd really like to know" she didn't answer, "Exactly. I honestly can't believe it Arii. I have sacrificed so much for you since our parents left and these past years I have sacrificed so much more. I would have died for you, I would have died for you all and I felt like I wanted too many times. We have done so much together and we have shared so much and you wouldn't even tell me that you had a boyfriend with fears that I would go all overprotective and ruin everything. I'm sorry but that really hurts me and to be honest, if you're going to think like that then I'm done"