Epilogue

Trouble - Halsey (Song for Chapter)

OH MY GOD!

I LITERALLY, CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS THE END OF THE THIRD BOOK!

IT'S ABSOLUTELY CRAZY, AND TO ME, HAS GONE SO FAST!

FOR THE LAST TIME.

ENJOY THE SHORT AND FINAL CHAPTER AND THANK YOU.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING THIS BOOK AND FOLLOWING THE JOURNEY!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND APPRECIATE IT IMMENSELY!

FINAL QUOTE:

IF YOU WANT A HAPPY ENDING, THAT DEPENDS OF COURSE, ON WHERE YOU STOP YOUR STORY

~ ORSON WELLES

<<<

Epilogue

Mum and Dad wanted to have a chat with me after the doctor left. I told them quite clearly that I didn't want to have any chat with them right now, they kept pushing, but I stood firm and Tayte, Noah and Arlo also backed me up.

I knew this chat was long awaited, with Mum also being present, but why should I speak with them about something I couldn't even get my head around.

Though, the voices were still there, muted, but still there.

And then we had Arlo. It feels as if he has always been there, in our life I mean. The way he calms me down is incredible, especially considering I don't usually listen to anyone except Tayte and on the occasion Noah. I am actually so pissed off that Mum hid him from us all. For 16 years he thought he was alone with an on an off Mother and that it took 29 years before he would meet us.

"Stop overthinking, what is there to even think about?" Tayte told me, "Okay despite the obvious, but stop it!" he kissed me, "Please," I grinned,

"I will try,"

"Well you better try hard"

"Or what?" I teased,

"Oh you really want to go there," he smiled, I nodded,

"Oh I'm going there,"

...

Talina and Tammara had arrived again and I know that Mum and Dad filled Talina in with what happened, not that it bothers me, as I would have told her myself anyway.

I wasn't going to let any of it bother me. What the doctor had said, how my parents are slowly losing me, how extraordinary my boyfriend and brothers are.

"Keane..."

"I know what you're going to say,"

"I was going to say, I know your mind is as stable as you believe it to be and I know that it doesn't matter what's throw your way, you deflect it...most of the time," Talina said with a wink.

"I wish you were there,"

"Well I'm here now and I'm not going away any time soon,"

"You're going to come to America?"

"Yes, your parents have asked me,"

"You can stay with us," she smiled,

"I'd love to...only whilst my place is being fixed up," my eyes widened,

"That reaction...Oh Keane...the love I have for you..."

"Love you too Mum"

"Keane, you need to stop calling me that..."