Chapter 3: Judgement

Alt J - Hunger Of The Pine (Song for Chapter)

It's Friday, so that means a new chapter! I was going to upload two chapter this week, but didn't get round to it, so keep your eyes peeled next week for a double update!

Dedicated to the countries who are dealing with sorrow and strife! #BlackLivesMatter #PrayForNice

<<<

Chapter 3: Judgement

"Now promise me you'll behave" Tayte said,

"No promises, but I will try to be on my best behaviour"

"I guess I'll have to take that"

"Good, because you weren't getting anything else"

"Is Noah coming back?"

"No, I haven't even told him we're going to meet Damon, I think him being there would make it worse"

"Just remember be keep an open mind, if he really is like you and I, then we may butt heads, because you are very stubborn"

"Not going to argue, I know I am"

We headed next door, after saying goodbye to Angelo who was happily chilling out in the sitting room catching up on some TV, without Noah being there, we also told him not to let him come next door if he so happened to come back whilst we were still over.

Mum opened the door,

"Everyone is in the sitting room, Dad is just making everyone drinks" She said pulling me in for a hug, "Thank you for doing this"

"Well it was either now or never, so I opted for now" I said. We walked into the sitting hand in hand, Arii looked up first and I could see tears in her eyes as he dashed up and ploughed into me, hugging me as if it was the last time she was ever going to see me,

"I'm so sorry, I love you so much" Even though I was going against my morals with seeing her so soon, with her letter I realised that there is no point holding grudges or ruining relationships. Life is genuinely too short, there's no time for hate, only love.

"Hey, sis, don't cry. Arii, stop crying, I love you too" I wrapped my arms around her,

"Please forgive me, I can't lose you"

"I forgive you Arii and you'll never lose me, our love is so much stronger than that and you are my kid sister. We're in it for the long run. I know we don't get to choose family, but if I had a choice, I'd choose you and Noah and Tayte all over again"

I could feel the room swell with pride and love. Arii's heart truly melted and from that point on, I think everyone knew that things were going to be okay.

"Keane, Tayte, this is my boyfriend Damon LaBelle"

"Nice to finally meet the two men in Arii's life that she loves the most" He said, shaking our hands, he had a firm grip, but mine was firmer,

"I think you're in that category too, by the sound of things" I said,

"I hope to be one day" He answered, Tayte and I sat ourselves on the opposite sofa to Arii and Damon, Mum and Dad came in and handed everyone drinks then settled themselves down too.

"So we hear you're taking Arii to Spain?" Tayte said,

"Yes, she said she wanted to go and my parents own a villa in Barcelona, so I thought it would be ideal"

"Do you know the country and city well?" I asked, "Because I'm not too okay with the idea of her in a foreign country..." I trailed off,

"In a foreign country with me right" Damon said,