fIvE

Niall's P.O.V.

When I arrived at my hotel room, I felt like fiercely slamming the door. But, since it was midnight, it was probably best not to do that, as many people must be sleeping. So, I simply just flopped onto my bed and decided to organize my thoughts.

It's my own fault that Zayn didn't want to talk to me. I mean, I could've at least texted him back! But still, he texted me when I was still upset with him, and by the time I developed a neutral feeling towards him, I got a new number and all of my contacts were wiped out for some reason. So technically it's not really my fault. I mean, he said that if I showed up before, things would be different, but I couldn't visit him while on tour! But then again, our hiatus began in December, and it's fucking June now. If I cared so much, I could've visited him earlier this year.

I had honestly thought of the idea of seeing Zayn a long time ago, but I'll admit it, I was being a coward and avoiding the idea. If Zayn wasn't the egoistic guy I knew him to be, maybe I would've tried mending things with him a long time ago.

I feel hopeless, like we'll never see each other ever again. And I don't want to try, knowing that all my hard work could go down the drain. But at the same time, I want to do everything I can to have Zayn back in my life. We were so close for the longest time ever, and to have our friendship go down the drain is something very disappointing. It's also something that I won't let happen.

Zayn's P.O.V.

It was finally time to go home, but I didn't want to go home. I didn't want to be alone, where my horrid thoughts would haunt me all night and not let me get a blink of sleep.

I tiredly sat in my black Bentley Continental GT and drove to the closest bar. A couple of drinks never hurt anyone, right?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

As I sat down on a bar stool and took my first drink, my eyes caught a cute brunette sitting on the chair next to me. She was, however, paying no attention to me.

"Hey," I said, trying to start a conversation. She turned her head towards me and gave me a confused look. I noticed her beautiful crystal blue eyes that paired well with her chocolate brown hair.

"Are you talking to me?"

"Yeah. Can I buy you a drink?"

She looked at the ground, blushing. She seemed so innocent, and I couldn't wait to take that away from her. "Sure."

I smiled warmly at her and then turned to the bartender. "One drink for the lady, please." My attention went back to the girl, who I was planning to take to my bedroom tonight. "So, what's your name?"

"Alexandra, but you can call me Lexi."

I took her hand and she looked at me, baffled as to what I was about to do. I chuckled and put my lips to the back of her hand, gently kissing it. When I looked up, I saw her blushing harder than she was before.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and when I turned around, I found a tall, bulky guy dressed in all black. "May I help you?"

His face was burning red out of fury. I could practically see fumes coming out from his ears. "Yes, by getting your nasty hands off of my girl."

I looked at him in shock, then to Lexi, then back to him. "She's your girlfriend? Dude, I'm so sorry. I had no idea, I thought she was single."

He sighed in anger and frustration. "This slut is always pulling stuff like this." He grabbed her by her arm and tugged on it hardly, making her shriek. "C'mon, let's go." And with that, he walked away with her unwillingly trailing behind him.

All I want is someone to love. Anyone. Anyone to love. I'm tired of trying new girls out, I want someone perfect for me that's loyal and trustworthy. But where can I find someone like that?