TeN

Zayn's P.O.V.

Once our lips connected, I instantly felt a spark. I know, it sounds cliché, but that's literally how it felt. Niall's lips aggressively started to move against mine, showing his hunger. After much hesitation, I began to kiss him back.

I gasped when I felt a tongue poke my lips, asking for entrance. Of course, I wouldn't be who I was if I didn't have fun teasing, so I denied. This caused Niall to trail his long fingers down my chest and to my crotch. He gently squeezed it, making me moan. This gave him the chance to put his tongue in, which went around every corner of my mouth.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, until I realized what we were doing. I got my lips off of his, saying, "C'mon, Niall, we've got to get home." I noticed his swollen lips as he nodded, still feeling tipsy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up in the morning to the sound of my phone dinging like crazy. I picked it up, and the first thing I saw was a text from Niall.

I wonder if he wants to talk about the kiss, maybe he wants to explain himself, I thought as I unlocked my phone.

Irish Slut: That kiss last night was shit ! I was probably drunk as fuck, wasn't I?

Yes, I have Niall saved as 'Irish Slut' in my phone, but that's not what I'm concerned about right now.

What I'm concerned about is that kiss.

And that I wasn't drunk at all when I kissed him back.

And, unlike Niall, I felt something special.

Something that told me that he and I were meant to be.

Niall's P.O.V.

I seriously can't believe what happened last night. I kissed Zayn! I must've been really drunk, I hope I didn't scare Zayn away, though. I'm sure he'll joke around about it too.

I finally felt my phone buzz and saw that I had gotten a reply from Zayn.

Zaynie: hell yeah dude ! that was sick af

I laughed at his text. One reason for it was because of his humorous response, but the other reason was for relief. Relief of Zayn not being mad about making a fool out of him.

One thing I don't understand is, was Zayn drunk? Because he didn't pull back from the kiss for a while, but he drove me home.

Whatever, I guess. Maybe Zayn was feeling a bit horny and a good make out was all he needed.

Me: Haha, yeah! Hey, do you think that I could come over again ?

Zaynie: u dont even have to ask buddy . wanna go to the club 2night ?

I rolled my eyes at Zayn's suggestion. Go to that bar again? It was as if he wanted me to snog his face off again, except end it with a proper fuck.

Me: I don't think that's a good idea after what happened last night ..

Zaynie: cmon dude ! i wanna try n find a hot chick to take to bed 2nite

Me: You can do that when I leave !

Zaynie: Niiiiiiaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll !

I simply stared at my phone, waiting to see what else Zayn had to say.

Zaynie: pweeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseeee !

Zaynie: NIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!

Zaynie: ANSWER ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU MOTHER FUCKER

Me: FUCK OFF ZAYN

Zaynie: NO

Zaynie: SUCK MY DICK YA FUCKER

Me: If I agree to go to the bar with you , will you shut the fuck up ?

Zaynie: YESSS

Me: FINE ILL GO NOW

I could practically see that victorious smile on his face.