fIfTeEn

Niall's P.O.V.

Zayn parked his car in front of the airport, so I got out, and he did the same, following me. I opened the trunk and grabbed my huge suitcase, then turned to Zayn.

"Well, Zaynie, I guess this is it. This is the end of my trip that brought us so close again," I said, putting my arms out for me to hold him.

Zayn walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around my body, and I did the same. We embraced tightly for a few minutes, then he let go.

"Can't you stay a bit longer?" Zayn whined.

"Sorry, lad, I gotta get going."

"But you're on a fucking hiatus! You can do whatever you want!"

"That's my point, I can come anytime later on! And you, Zayn, you have to come to England sometime as well. And when you do come, you're staying at my house the whole time!"

Zayn looked at the ground, chuckling, then brought his attention back to me. "Of course I will, mate. Hopefully that time will be coming soon."

Neither of us moved from where we were standing. After a few moments, I sighed and lifted my bag from the ground. "Well, then I guess this is goodbye."

"I guess so."

We stared in each other's eyes for a while, which were filled with nothing but sadness. I don't know why, but I honestly felt like crying. I didn't want to leave my Zaynie. I wanted to be with him forever.

Zayn punched my arm, laughing. "You better fucking FaceTime me right when you get home!"

I rubbed my arm that was now aching pretty badly. "If you hit me like a little bitch, then I definitely won't!"

Zayn jokingly scowled at me. "You fucking bastard."

"That I am. But seriously, I need to get going, otherwise I might miss my flight."

Zayn pulled me into a side hug, putting his head on my shoulder. "Bye, bro. I'll see you soon."

"You too, mate." And with that, I walked into the airport, leaving Zayn all alone.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I took off my clothes and put on a pair of grey sweatpants, then plopped onto my bed. I didn't feel like doing, I just wanted to be alone and cry away the pain. That was pretty odd for me to do, since I never cry. Like, never. But with Niall, he just made me feel a certain way.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding my feelings when I say that I have a crush on him. But how could he make me feel like no one else could? I obviously had feelings for him, that's the only explanation I can think of.

But am I really gay? No, I can't be. It would ruin my entire career, everything that I've worked so hard for would all go to waste, just for coming out. Maybe it's just a silly little crush that'll go nowhere, and after I'm over Niall, I'll go back to liking girls. Because if I ever dated Niall, well, let's just say that the outcome wouldn't be pretty.