EiGhT

Zayn's P.O.V.

After a long day of showing Niall around, I took him to my house. It was around eight in the evening, and we were both starving, so I ordered some pizza.

"This is a beautiful home you have here, Zayn," Niall said in an amazed tone as he sat on the black leather couch in the living room, his head looking in every direction.

I simply chuckled and took a seat next to him. "Thank you, Niall. Anyways, the pizza should be here in about twenty minutes or so. What should we do till then?"

He stretched his legs, not moving from where he was sitting. "I don't know, as long as it doesn't involve me getting up and having to do stuff."

I burst into laughter, clenching my stomach tightly with my arms and bending forward. Soon enough, I heard Niall cracking up with me. After we got over our laughing festival, it was silent for a few moments, until I decided to speak up. "Niall, do you ever feel lonely without a girlfriend?"

Niall looked hard at the ground, then brought his attention back to me. "Yeah, I guess, but I'm waiting for that special someone. I don't want someone to pass time with, I want someone that I can really love."

I sighed, rubbing my temples. "I wish I could be like you."

"Oh? And why is that?"

"Because, you're so patient, and here I am, I just broke up with a girl and I want to find someone new. But honestly, I also want to find someone that I can love. And someone that loves me too, you know? I'm tired of playing with girls, I want a serious relationship."

He laughed to himself. "Well, you'd know more about a serious relationship than I would." I looked at him with a questioning face, and he shook his head and smiled in response. "you were with Perrie for three years. I haven't been with a girl for even three months." The silence returned at the mention of Perrie, but soon was gone when Niall decided to speak again. "Sorry, I didn't know you'd be offended."

"No, no! It's just that . . . I don't know, I think I miss her."

Niall was quick to put his fingers on my cheek and squeeze it forcefully. "Aw, Zaynie! You don't have to miss her, you have me!"

I simply rolled my eyes at him. "You're a real joker, Niall Horan."

Niall's P.O.V.

Once I laid foot in my hotel room, I wasted no time to text Zayn, whose contact named I saved as 'Zaynie.'

Me: Hi, Zaynie Boo Boo ! I miss you big boy . Let's have a sleepover soon 😉

Within minutes, Zayn gave me a reply, playing along.

Zaynie: we can have 1 2nite, but just to let u kno, daddy isn't gonna let u get any sleep 😏

Me: I don't care what we're doing as long as I'm with you 😘😘❤️

Zaynie: fuck baby that's hot . this guarantees lots of fun 2nite 😉

We continued to text each other steamy messages, of course as a joke, until we were both too tired to think of anything to write and fell asleep.