SiXtEeN

Niall's P.O.V.

Home at last, I thought as I unlocked my front door and walked into my house. All I wanted to do was sleep, but I instantly remembered that Zayn said that we had to FaceTime right when I get home.

But I'm tired.

But I miss Zayn.

But I also miss my soft, cozy bed.

Eh, FaceTime can wait.

I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and went to the messages app, where I saw the conversation I had with Louis earlier. I quickly sent a text to him.

Me: Hey, Lou, I just got back . Do you want to meet tomorrow ? And where should we meet ?

I got out of my messages with Louis and switched to the ones with Zayn.

Me: ZAYNIEEE IM SO SO SORRY BUT IM REALLY TIRED AND I CANT DO FACETIME TODAY ! I PROMISE ILL CALL YOU ASAP TOMORROW, OKAY ? LOVE YOU ZAYNIE BAYNIE !

I almost immediately got a reply from Zayn.

Zaynie: fine prick

Me: Thanks for understanding .. Daddy 😉

Zaynie: fuck u asshole ☺️

Me: Fuck my asshole ? Yes you do that all the time .

Zaynie: shut up n get some rest neil

Me: Whatever you say, daddy 😘

I walked into my bedroom and removed all of my clothing, leaving my tight, white Calvin Klein briefs on. It was then that a smirk grew on my face, due to the fact that I realized that I could keep up this 'daddy' thing, and maybe, just maybe figure out if Zayn was gay or not.

I stood in front of the long mirror in my walk-in closet and took a selfie, then sent it to Zayn.

Zaynie: wtf ni 😂

Zaynie: what kinda bullshit porn r u sending me ??

Me: Good night 😉😘

Zaynie: ur scaring me a bit niall

I was too tired to keep this conversation going on, so I plopped onto my bed, when I got a reply from Louis.

Tommo: Tomorrow is fine.. can I come to your place ?

Me: Sure, Louis .

Tommo: I'll see you tomorrow at 3 then . Sound good ?

Me: Sounds just fine to me .

I threw my phone aside, deciding that enough was enough and I needed sleep.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Why the fuck would Niall send me that picture? It was so fucking hot, I thought as I aggressively pumped my length. I stared at Niall's underwear as I moaned quite loudly, seeing his big cock through the thin material. I rubbed harder and harder until I came in my right hand, my left hand holding my phone with the picture of Niall on it.

Did I just fucking masturbate to a picture of Niall?

Yep, I fucking did.

Instead of freaking out over this, I just laid down on my bed, fantasizing Niall giving me one hell of a blowjob after I fuck him hard in the ass, until I eventually drifted to sleep.