eLeVeN

Zayn's P.O.V.

Niall and I piled in my car at around ten, heading off for the bar.

"Who's ready to have some fun tonight!" I shouted, pushing my fist up in the air.

Niall simply lifted his eyebrow at me, giving me the are-you-fucking-kidding-me-? face as he he tried to put my fist down, but I had put too much pressure on purpose.

"Nobody can drag me down!" I screamed, pulling the 'o' in 'down,' trying to sound like Harry. I thought I sounded better to be honest, though.

Niall looked at me, sincerely concerned. "Zayn, you okay, bud?"

"Why wouldn't I be? I feel amazing! Or should I say amaZAYN!"

"Well, because you seem like you're coming back from the club, not going to it."

"No, Niall, I'm totally fine!"

He put his hand on my arm and rubbed it, trying to calm me down. "Look, Zayn, we don't have to go. I'm totally fine with not going."

I suddenly took my hand away from him. "What the fuck, Niall? I'm just trying to have some fun, man, loosen up! We're going to the club, not a funeral that's you're acting so serious!"

Niall awkwardly looked out the window, then turned his attention towards me again. "I . . . I didn't mean it like that, Zayn. I'm sorry."

I burst into laughter, trying to take away the tension out of the atmosphere. "Ni, it wasn't that big of a deal. Let's just get going, yeah?"

He flashed me a toothy smile and that's when I knew that he was alright. "Hurry up and start driving, cunt, it's gonna get late."

I chuckled, ruffling his fluffy blonde hair. "That's the Nialler I know and love."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I could see Niall from the corner of my eye, talking to a girl with short purple hair. They were laughing at something that seemed like the funniest thing they've ever heard. Her hand was on either one of his shoulders as she bent forward, stuffing her face into his neck. Ugh, she was all over my Nialler.

Wait, am I jealous?

Did I just call him my Nialler?

No, this can't be. This is wrong! He's my friend, he has no feelings for me and I shouldn't either!

Oh, but it felt so right to have his lips on mine.

Ugh, I hope this is just a short phase, because when I want something, I need it. And making Niall mine is something I can't have, no matter what I do.

I saw Niall walking over to the bar stools, where I was sitting, so I decided to play it cool and took a gulp of beer.

"Neil! Did my son find a new fling?" I shouted to him.

He plopped himself on the seat next to mine, sighing. "No, she was annoying as fuck, and she laughed way too much. I don't think I could be fake for any much longer."

No one is good enough for my Nialler except me. As long as I'm with him, I won't let any girl come near him.