EiGhTeEn

Niall's P.O.V.

"Louis, I—"

"You what? What, Niall, you what? Why on fucking Earth would you kiss Zayn?"

I put my hand on Louis' shoulder to calm him down. "Come inside and I'll talk to you about it."

"You better fucking talk to me about it," Louis growled as he walked past me and into the living room, inviting himself on the white couch.

I closed the door and followed him, then took a seat next to him, leaving a few inches between us. "It's not what you think," I said, looking at my folded hands on my lap.

"Then what is it?" Louis asked in a slowed down tone, boring his eyeballs into my skin.

"I was drunk, okay?"

"Yeah, but tell me why you were hanging out with that bastard anyways," Louis yelled as he got up from his seat, not taking his eyes off of me.

I got up as well, and decided to use the same tone that he was using at the moment. "Why do you even fucking care anyways? What does this have to do with you?"

"It does have to do with me! He left us and he's always trying to pick up a fight with me! I'm so sick and tired of that douchebag that I could literally break his face! And the fact that one of my best friends is hanging out with him bothers me. It really bothers me."

"Well, Louis, I'm sorry, but I can't just leave Zayn. He's my best friend, and if it hurts you, I honestly can't do anything about it," I bitterly stated in an inside voice.

Louis shakily sighed, as if he was trying to hold back a sob. "So, you don't care about me?"

"It's not that I don't care about you, Lou, but I care about Zayn too. I love you both equally."

Louis' gaze immediately went to the floor, as his face became more flushed than it was before. "That means you don't feel the same way I feel about you."

My face twisted in confusion. "Feel the same way? Louis, what are you talking about?"

"I like you, Niall. I like you a lot," Louis choked out, still looking at the floor with a tear running down his pink face.

I clenched my eyes shut as I put one hand on my face and the other on my hip, turning away from Louis. "What the fuck are you saying, Louis? Do you even realize what you're fucking talking about?" I roared as I violently turned back to Louis and shoved my face near his.

Louis looked up at me with tears in his red eyes and a wet face. We were suddenly very close to each other, and before I knew it, Louis was leaning in. Even though I should've, I didn't stop him. His thin lips met mine, and I immediately felt flames on my cheek.

I shouldn't be enjoying this. This is wrong. This is so wrong.

But it feels so right. So fucking right.