SiX

Zayn's P.O.V.

It was Sunday night, and I tried to decide whether or not to text Niall. I really regretted rejecting Niall, I mean, we used to be so close. It's a shame to see such a wonderful friendship go to waste. But then again, I have pride. A lot of it. And to text him after going off at him would make my pride level go all the way down.

I just need a really good friend to talk to, and Niall seems like the one. He's always there for you, no matter what the situation is. He's one of the most supportive friends I've ever had, and I really need someone like him in my life again.

My cell phone started to ring in my hands, and I jumped in surprise as response. When I looked at the caller I.D., I saw my youngest sister, Safaa's name. This Niall situation can wait till later.

"Hey, how's my sweetie pie doing?" I asked right when I picked up.

"Zayn! Hey! I'm fine, but how are you? How was your concert last night?"

I softly chuckled into the phone. I loved how supportive Safaa was. In fact, all three of my sisters are very supportive and I can't thank them enough. "It was great. I had a lot of fun singing on stage."

I decided not to tell anyone about the Niall situation yet, at least till it actually got somewhere.

Niall's P.O.V.

I was laying on top of the hotel room bed and watching an American football match when I heard my phone go 'ding,' a sound that it makes when I receive a text. I picked it up to see who it was.

Dad: Hey , Nialler! Hope ur enjoying LA ! How was ur friend's performance ?

Me: Hi, Dad . L.A. is good . I'm staying here till next week and then I'm off to England . Friend's performance was great as always . I had a blast at his concert .

Dad: That's good to hear . Who is this friend btw ?

I didn't want to tell Dad about the whole Zayn thing, where he basically denied our friendship in my face, so I just kept it anonymous.

Me: You don't know him . I'll tell you about him later but right now I have to leave . Bye .

Dad: Bye Niall . And tell whoever ur friend is that I said hello !

Me: Will do , Dad . Take care .

I decided to go to sleep right now, just so that I could wake up early and maybe take a look in the shops around here.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Weariness got to me as I stood in the kitchen, lazily staring at a pot. I just didn't feel like making breakfast, so I changed out of my grey sweatpants and into a pair of black jeans, keeping my black Mind of Mine t-shirt on.

Right when I stepped out of the house, a cool breeze hit my face. I decided to take a walk for the first time in a while, I mean, when do you get amazing weather like this?

It was when I was ambling around town did I find a familiar blond across the street, sitting in an unknown café and sipping on a cup of tea.