nInE

Niall's P.O.V.

My original plan for the rest of the week was to visit some friends and go window shopping alone, but since things were good on my end with Zayn, I decided to spend time with him. We had a whole lot of catching up to do.

I picked up my phone and opened the messages app to text Zayn.

Me: Wakey wakey Zaynie !

Zaynie: yo im already up . wass good ?

Me: Nothing much, just wondering what we're doing today

Zaynie: i was thinking we could go to the club if u want ?

Me: Like tonight ?

Zaynie: yeah . only if u want to

Me: Of course, I'll go wherever you take me . But what should we do right now ? If you wanna come to my hotel room that'd be cool

Zaynie: sure, just text me the address n ill be right over

I sent him the address of the hotel and my hotel room, then started to tidy up the room a bit. Not that it would take a while, as I have OCD. It was just that I had a few wrappers here and there to throw out, nothing too big to handle.

Soon enough, I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked in a sing-song voice, even though I knew it was Zayn.

"It's Zayn," he replied in the same tone I had.

I swung the door all the way open with joy written all over my face, revealing Zayn's grin.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Well, I think we should get going," Zayn said as he got up from the chair next to the bed.

I was totally confused as to what he was talking about. I got up from the bed and furrowed my eyebrows, giving him my full attention. "What? Where? Where are you going? Home?"

Zayn rolled his eyes at me and groaned. "Don't act drunk before actually drinking."

It was then that I remembered that we made a plan to go to a club earlier today. "Oh, right."

As we walked out of the hotel, Zayn pulled out his car keys and led me to his car. I got into the passenger seat while Zayn jumped in the driver's seat. The car roared to life when Zayn put the key in and turned it. "Niall, my boy, this is what you call the life."

"Just shut up and drive, Zayn."

Zayn pulled up to the bar's parking lot and we got out. Once we walked in, I couldn't control myself. I just kept drinking and drinking, getting more intoxicated by the second.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Where is Niall? I don't want him getting too drunk, I don't think I can handle him like that.

I walked around the whole club that was flashing with pink lights, trying to find that stupid blond. My eyes finally landed on a pair of baby blue eyes, and I knew immediately that it was Niall. I sprinted over to him and put my hand on his shoulders. "Niall, lad, you okay?"

Niall pushed me against the wall, then put his mouth near my left ear. "Now I am."

I tried getting out of his trap, but his chest was pressed too hard against mine. "Niall, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Sh, baby, just stay still and quiet." And with that, he pressed his lips against mine.