ePiLoGuE

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Daddy Z!" I heard my four year old daughter, Ireland, helplessly call from the toy room. I ran from the kitchen to where she was to find her and my four year old son, Xzavier, pulling on a baby doll. "Daddy, Xzavier won't give me back my toy!"

"But I want to play with it!" Xzavier cried as he pulled harder.

I heard heavy footsteps running to help and turned around to see a breathless Niall. "What's wrong?"

"Daddy Ni, Xzavier won't give me my toy!"

I saw a look of mischief crawl up on Xzavier's face. "Here, take your toy!" And with that, he let go, sending Ireland tumbling on the floor.

I looked over to see Niall's face turning red in anger. "I thought we taught you better than that!"

As Niall started to lecture our kids, I took a good look at them. Though both of them looked like a mixture of me and Niall, Ireland looked more like Niall, especially because of her big blue eyes. Xzavier's eyes were a carbon copy of mine though, and both of them had brown hair, though Ireland's was comparatively lighter.

Then I noticed Niall. He was even sexy when he was mad. He turned me on. God, he really turned me on. I didn't think I could stop myself from fucking him right in that room, in front of our kids. Luckily, he was almost done giving them a speech.

"Now, I want both of you to go to your room and think about your attitude!" Niall finished, leaving Xzavier and Ireland to walk up the stairs and be alone for a few hours.

"Harsh," I said in a low, sexy voice when I was sure the kids were out of sight.

Niall sighed heavily as put his forehead between his fingers. "Ugh, Zayn, I hate yelling at them, but you know I have to. If I don't, then they'll become the most misbehaved children ever, and besides, you're so soft on them. If you can't yell at them, someone has to."

"I get that, but," I said in the same tone as before as I pushed him against the wall. "I was kind of going in a different direction."

Niall smirked. "But you can only go in One Direction."

"Fuck you!" I yelled, then slammed my lips against his. His lips were synchronizing with mine, and I knew for sure that we were in the right place.

"I love you, Zayn," Niall said when he stopped to take a breath.

"I love you too, Niall," I replied, then gave him a small kiss before lifting him up in my arms. "I'll always love you."

We stared at each other lovingly as I took us upstairs to our bedroom, then I locked the door for some fun.