tWeNtY oNe

Niall's P.O.V.

Days had passed by since Louis told me how he felt about me, and I have never felt so confused about myself in my entire life. But I think I figured myself out.

I'm bi.

I like girls and guys.

And I also like Louis.

Therefore, I'm going to try it out with Louis, and if we both like it and we're both happy, then we'll continue with our relationship and tell everyone.

Including Zayn.

I sat on my bed, watching late night television, when I finally worked up the courage to tell Louis that I wanted to date him. So, I picked up my phone from my side table and called him up.

"Hello?" Louis said into the phone after three rings.

"Hey, Louis. What's up?" I was still a bit nervous to tell him, so I decided to distract him a bit for now.

"Nothing much. So, have you come to a decision?"

Fuck.

My heart was beating out of my chest, not saying one word into the phone.

"Niall? You there, lad?"

"Uh, uh, yeah," I quickly said. "Um, so, I have come to a decision. I d-do want to, um, date you."

I heard some crashing and a loud 'woo' that sounded like Louis in the background. A few seconds later, I heard him nervously say, "R-really, Niall? You really wanna d-date me?"

I chuckled. "Yes, of course I want to date you."

"Hold on, I'm coming to your house! I'll be there in about half an hour!"

"Okay, Louis, see then." I hung up the phone and smiled to myself, wondering how I could be so lucky to find someone so crazy about me.

Zayn's P.O.V.

What's up with Niall? He hasn't been talking to me much lately, and when he does, he's totally out of it. There's definitely something wrong, but what is it? It's probably because of Louis, because since the day he went to Niall's house, Niall has been acting strange. But what could have Louis done to Niall that Niall is acting this way?

Maybe Louis threatened Niall to stop talking to me.

And Niall, being his helpless self, got scared.

Oh, Louis, you messed with the wrong person, you little motherfucker.

Niall's P.O.V.

Louis and I were laying on my bed, my arm around him and his leg on top of me. We had the T.V. on, but we weren't watching it. It was more like a source of light for us while we stared into each other's eyes in silence.

I decided to make a move, since it seemed like Louis was too shy to do anything but look at me with love. I slowly started to lean it, but quickly found a hungry pair of thin lips on mine.

Louis hastily opened and closed his mouth on mine, but I put my hand on his chest to slow him down, though never breaking the kiss. Once Louis stopped, I gently moved my lips against his, gradually increasing my speed by the second. He mirrored my actions, and after a few seconds, I pulled away.

"I love you, BooBear."

"I love you too, Nialler."